[Updated 6.2] Mega PC!!! 900D | 3930K | SLI Titan's First watercooled build Oodles of HQ Pics inside!

SoloTwo

This Buiild is so awesome

Looking good so far keep it up man

Thanks guys. :)

Dude. Any chance of taking a pic of your photo studio? Wanna see what lighting you used and background and camera setup :D

Loving the high res pics.

My "studio" is extremely cheap and slightly ghetto.  I use this background, these lights, with these bulbs.

Dat camerawork...

Really looking good, hope it turns out well.

Thanks and so do I. :)

Not sure how much I will get done tonight.  Might start working on running all the cables and then the management which I am not looking forward to.  Might be up and running by tomorrow but we'll see.  Also got the backplate for my other Titan, and its bent at a 45 degree angle..........

So right now your using intergraded graphics?

Well the 3930k doesn't have integrated graphics so no. :)  My Titan is currently in the pc I'm using now so I will probably swap it over tomorrow. 

Well the 3930k doesn't have integrated graphics so no. :) My Titan is currently in the pc I'm using now so I will probably swap it over tomorrow.

Oh ok sleeved tubing really good :)

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Sleeved tubing looks amazing. For that matter the whole build looks amazing.

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

Small update, its up and running after about 8 hours of screwing around.  So far seems like there is an issue with my ram causing tons of issues along with a bunch of bsod's.  Switched to my 8gb's of Gskill from my old pc and everything has been running fine since.  Will be a few days before I get to a point of wanting to take pictures of it probably after I get the other Titan installed.

The best red I've ever seen in a liquid cooled system

CPU: Intel i7-7700k @4.8 Ghz Motherbord: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: GeIL Super Luce 32GB 2400MHz | Video Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition |
 | SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 | Power Supply: Corsair HX850i 850W Platinum Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass |

CPU Block: Phanteks Glacier C350i GPU Block: Phanteks Full Cover GTX 1080 | GPU Back Plate: EK Full Cover EK-FC1080 GTX | Reservoir: EK RES X3 250 |
| Radiator: EK CoolStream SE 360 Slim Triple Rad | Pump: EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM Pump Plexi Tubing: EK DuraClear 8/8ID 1/2OD Tubing |
Coolant: Mayhems Non Stain Blue Dye + Distilled Water | Fittings: EK ACF 10/13mm Compression fittings black Fans: Corsair HD120 RGB & Phanteks PH-F120SP |

Monitor: 2x Samsung s34e790c (34" 21:9 3440x1440) Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB  | Mouse: Razer Mamba Chroma RGB Mouse Pad: TSM Grunge |
Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel: Logitech G920 |

2nd Titan is in and I also have the Corsair memory installed everything seems to be working though I still have some issues once in awhile getting hung up on the windows shut down screen.  Pictures to come within a week probably lots of cable management to deal with.

Also on a bad note this happened to my Titan backplate I ordered from Performance PC.

post-21731-0-44476400-1370484634_thumb.j

post-21731-0-34717200-1370484685_thumb.j

Apparently sticking a long thin piece of metal into a envelope with a handful of packing peanuts isn't the best way to ship something.  And since I didn't spend 15 bucks to ship my 20 dollar product they told me to go fly a kite and that its not there problem.  Interesting way to run a business, try your best to save 20 bucks at the risk of losing hundreds of dollars of business from your customer.  So take that as you want but I will never do business with them again.

post-21731-0-44476400-1370484634_thumb.j

post-21731-0-34717200-1370484685_thumb.j

2nd Titan is in and I also have the Corsair memory installed everything seems to be working though I still have some issues once in awhile getting hung up on the windows shut down screen.  Pictures to come within a week probably lots of cable management to deal with.

Also on a bad note this happened to my Titan backplate I ordered from Performance PC.

attachicon.gifIMG_0542.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0544.jpg

Apparently sticking a long thin piece of metal into a envelope with a handful of packing peanuts isn't the best way to ship something.  And since I didn't spend 15 bucks to ship my 20 dollar product they told me to go fly a kite and that its not there problem.  Interesting way to run a business, try your best to save 20 bucks at the risk of losing hundreds of dollars of business from your customer.  So take that as you want but I will never do business with them again.

Uhmm you can try to bend it back xD

Not going to try and bend back a thin piece of aluminum that has thermal pads on it.  Not to mention that if its not perfect, trying to force it onto it and risk screwing up my pcb.

Can I ask, where did you get that table top ? :)

Can I ask, where did you get that table top ? :)

I wanted to ask too, but it's a Modmat Xtreme.

60$ from PPCS or FrozenCPU.

looks super cool, might get one. it even have wiring for the PSU cables! :D

I wanted to ask too, but it's a Modmat Xtreme.

60$ from PPCS or FrozenCPU.

looks super cool, might get one. it even have wiring for the PSU cables! :D

Yup here's a link.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19542/pad-310/ModRight_Xtreme_Super_Large_Anti-Static_Mod-Mat_Work_and_Assembly_Surface_Over_47_x_23_in_Size_-_Patent_Pending.html

Small update, SLI Titans are running good, I'll probably wait till I get my other backplate to take finished photos, well as finished as its going to get for a few weeks at least.  Also have lots of cable management to do because it looks awful right now.

Yup here's a link.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19542/pad-310/ModRight_Xtreme_Super_Large_Anti-Static_Mod-Mat_Work_and_Assembly_Surface_Over_47_x_23_in_Size_-_Patent_Pending.html

Small update, SLI Titans are running good, I'll probably wait till I get my other backplate to take finished photos, well as finished as its going to get for a few weeks at least.  Also have lots of cable management to do because it looks awful right now.

awful     :lol:  I'm sure

Looks nicer with the cards in. :)  

Still trying to figure out what the heck I want to do for lighting I really like the basic lighting from the motherboard and ram but I might get some small led strips for some accent lighting.  Don't want to overdo it.  Once I figure out what the hell I want I can order my replacement backplate and finally finish it and take some photos.  For now just really enjoying the fact that everything is working fine.

Getting another box of parts from FrozenCPU today and getting a of ton of new photo equipment tomorrow.  Plan is to spiff up the build a bit and take the final photos some time this weekend.

Getting another box of parts from FrozenCPU today and getting a of ton of new photo equipment tomorrow.  Plan is to spiff up the build a bit and take the final photos some time this weekend.

Nice to hear that, looking forward!

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Awesome sleeved tubing! How did you do it?

Ncase M1 V3         Samsung Evo 850 2

Spoiler

50gb

Spoiler
Spoiler

2x8gb Corsair LPX 2400mhz

Msi z170i AC pro

Be quiet Shadow Rock LP                     Noctua NF-F12 x12 x3

Be Quiet Sile

nt Wings 3 x2

Corsair Commander Pro

Intel i7 6700k

Samsung Evo 960 256gb                 Corsair SF-450

Gigabyte 980 Ti Extreme Gaming w/ Arctic Accelero Extreme 3

Samsung Evo 850 500gb

Noctua Redux NF-B9 1

Awesome sleeved tubing! How did you do it?

Put sleeving over tube, spend 5 minutes getting compression fittings over sleeving and tubes and then screw on fitting.  

haha funny that motherboard looks small in this case, verry nice expensive build 

▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

DAMN THIS BUILD IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬