Ah poor Logan

Kevinkt

qXFui4q.jpg

And maybe poor Paul too.

lol. I wonder why Logan didn't get one?

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

I may be wrong, But didn't he release some info about the 9800. I don't know the full story tho

I think it would be cool to meet all of these guys irl. I don't even have any questions for them it would just be cool to play games with them and discuss hardware.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

i think its something to do with (based on one of their videos) them being unprofessional or something like that:( which if you watch their videos is quite true.....

I was expecting Logan to get one.  :(

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

i think its something to do with (based on one of their videos) them being unprofessional or something like that:( which if you watch their videos is quite true.....

their videos looks professional but they seem quite douchy yeah.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

They're one of my top 3 favorite channels on YouTube. I can see how you might get that impression though.

As for not getting a 780? I think Logan's group just isn't big enough yet.

I watch just about all of Logan's, Linus', and TTL's content, and I have to say, Logan is a great host for his show, and great for keeping on top of the darker side of tech news, but he doesn't seem to have the status/reputation/clout as a reviewer that Linus and TTL have. So I would have to agree with Ethanololol.

PC hardware still on a budget, 2 graduate degrees later.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780

because he isn't a sellout? it seems that he gets shafted beacause he isn't as business like as other tech reviewers. he has an opinion and he isn't afraid to let his opinion be known. i find it charming. most businesses will find it a risk.

because he isn't a sellout? it seems that he gets shafted beacause he isn't as business like as other tech reviewers. he has an opinion and he isn't afraid to let his opinion be known. i find it charming. most businesses will find it a risk.

lolwut? The people who got 780s aren't sellouts, and I haven't noticed a single one of them hiding their opinion. They're all very straight forward. 

lolwut? The people who got 780s aren't sellouts, and I haven't noticed a single one of them hiding their opinion. They're all very straight forward. 

there is a difference between becoming a lap dog and sacrificing things you would wish to say and do in order to remain within a professional light and receive support from businesses in order to further yours and their ambitions.

make no mistake. the point behind many tech shows is not only to inform the general public but also to make a living. someone who says idgaf like logan, and someone whom remains professional even when personal opinion would say otherwise about something is a direct polar opposite to what a business wouldn't and would like

one of those people would be a risk for a company because of the gambling nature of letting him have test samples.

even pharmaceutical manufacturers do and know this. he won't get support because he remains opinionated to a fault and will not compromise anything he doesn't want to in order to further his following and receive greater corporate support.

lol :D But yeah perhaps it's less or a review based channel so they didn't send him one.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I suspect it's more to do with the fact that he doesn't have much of a track record for doing video card reviews. He'll get there. Just keep supporting him and keep watching his videos :)

I look to The Tek & Logan for more tech NEWS, not hardware reviews.

For budget, low to mid grade builds yes, but he leans towards the indy game world, and lets be honest, most indy games don't require the powerhouse of cutting edge quality hardware. (With exceptions I'm sure)

I'm willing to bet he is QQing more of a joke and for fun, but this is a fun & light hearted topic that's nice and refreshing!

I think a lot of people have gone against him because he did not conform to the Intel or nothing perception. I actually realy enjoy his more than Linus's videos now, still watch all from TTL, Logan and Linus though. I don't think Linus is biased and paid off to say thing just as others have said "sacrificing things".

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

TS actually has the balls to say what they actually think.

Because...?

THIS.

there is a difference between becoming a lap dog and sacrificing things you would wish to say and do in order to remain within a professional light and receive support from businesses in order to further yours and their ambitions.

make no mistake. the point behind many tech shows is not only to inform the general public but also to make a living. someone who says idgaf like logan, and someone whom remains professional even when personal opinion would say otherwise about something is a direct polar opposite to what a business wouldn't and would like

one of those people would be a risk for a company because of the gambling nature of letting him have test samples.

even pharmaceutical manufacturers do and know this. he won't get support because he remains opinionated to a fault and will not compromise anything he doesn't want to in order to further his following and receive greater corporate support.

THIS^2

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Gonna have to agree with this.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

TTL is a legend, if anyone got a 780 it was him.(And he has got at least 2 of them, if not more hidden somewhere else)

Paul works for Newegg, even if Nvidia didn't send him one he'd surely get his hands on it. And he has quite a viewer base aswell.

Linus has quite a viewer base aswell. And produces nice Youtube content.

Intel Response Team anyone?

And Logan actually doesn't give a shit about conformity and says precisely what he thinks, which really in my oppinion makes up a good show.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...