I like the ips display and the skin customization!

Waterproof 4k videos?? Sound pretty cool. And of course thanks to dbrand for sponsoring the giveaway.

i like the front facing speakers, something that i'm used to from my cracked m7

I love the fact that it is waterproof (not that I plan on getting my phone wet, as I get paranoid when its raining and I wont take my phone out of my pocket), whilst being one of the only Android phones to use premium materials.

If only we all could afford 8 SSD's in Raid 0  :wub:

I really could use upgrade using droid x2 on cyanogen and showing it age by lagging and stuff. This would be perfect. Love that screen, very thin phone easy fit to my pocket (No more what's in that pocket joke eh?)  and that custom skin for a phone who don't love that. Love unique skin in game as well as in real life and dbrand just does that so u can have it for u favorite youtube channel or game. :) Love linus and love the phone giveaways and others.

Thankyou.

The screen is waaaaaayyy better now. Dbrand is better than the skinomi in durability

Favorite thing about the Z2 is the amazing screen it has. I love dbrand for their extremely customizable and inexpensive skins.

PLEASE!! can i has it? I'm still using an HTC thunderbolt :( I would love an upgrade. 

got to love those front facing speakers. not sure why companies have not jumped on the band wagon for this idea when the HTC One  featured this. HTC has awesome design for there phone's and its great to see sony also living up to there sexy hardware design legacy.  B)

Favorite thing about the Z2: Great camera

Favorite thing about DBrand: Shweet skinz yo

I love the fact that the phone is waterproof and love the fact that dbrand is supporting it.

The Z2!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the phone and am very happy with a chance to win. This would help me get off Verizon....

I think that my favorite part about the Z2 is the impressive almost stock-Android look that I love about KitKat. Thumbs up to dbrand for sponsoring this giveaway and for the sick LinusTechTips skin!

Nice giveaway!!

Love the front speakers....Happy other manufacturers are getting on the HTC track since its probably one of the best things from my HTC One (M7)...(broken....)(need a new phone....)(please....)

And about Dbrand.  Sincerely didn't know of them.  Checked out there website and they do sick stuff!

Cheers

I love the that Sony is upping there game finally with the front facing speakers on the Z2 and I haven't heard of dbrand until this review, their skins look dope.