Like the Z2. I liked Z1 very much, but Htc One m7 won that day.

I have never used skin on my phone, but this orange one looks great on the Z2, the cuts seem super precise - that's what I like about DBrand.

My favourite part about the Z2 is The skin. My favourite part about dbrand is the premium quality of their phone skins

i really need an upgrade (stuck on iphone 4) and honestly the waterproofing and orange (YES) color scheme make it absolutely awesome.  thanks dbrand for making customizable skins so that i have more than three options for the color of my phone

I liked the new IPS panel inclusion, also the battery life seems to be fine thanks to the big battery, dbrand has some awesome skins, i liked a lot the one from the video, awesome quality and detail. Nice :)

The thing I love the most about the Z2 is that they listened to the customers. They improved the screen. And they hopped on the front facing speakers bandwagon. That's awesome!

I love that dBrand chose to do this when they saw that Linus wasn't going to do a review because of Sony not sending him a unit. also their skins are super nice and high quality!

CPU: Core i7 4770k @ 4GHz | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 980 | MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING | RAM: 24GB 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: WD Black 2TB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Adv.

I want this phone !!! Can i have it :3 ?

I love the Camera. I hate other phone cameras because of the crappy quality, but this phones camera looks absolutely amazing! 

I Like Sony's Camera! And I like dbrand Becouse they are partners with most awsome youtube channel Linus Tech Tips!

PENJI_PRO

Yet again another great product from Sony that will not have any problems finding its place on the current market that for so many of us seems overcrowded. Without any doubts, seeing a company listening to its costumers and making improvements, like for example the screen, makes you believe that the company is here for us, not us for them and its profit only. I've been debating between M8 and S5 as a replacement for my Lumia 925, now I know I'm getting this phone for sure. Great, detailed review.  Thanks Linus!

I really like the new screen on the z2, it was a problem for me with the z1. Dbrand seems to make some pretty high quality skins so I'll definitely check them out.

Love the waterproofness and the beautiful skin. Thanks dbrand!

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

What an amazing phone! I'm really glad that they improved the screen as that was what bugged my friends as well about the Z1.

I dig the orange color scheme and also need a phone upgrade really badly =(

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the waterproofness, DBrand has awesome skins!

The good camera plus the sound specifics - Best phone I ever owned for music was the 800i walkman - and I noticed the walkman app on this device too!

i think you could do much suff with this camera. imagine a slow mow underwater video. and dbrand never heard of you but thanks for giving the z2 to ME  :D

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

I really love the design of the Z2 (including dat new screen) and coming from an iphone 5 would be a welcome upgrade! 

Also my favourite thing about dbrand was the fact they reached out to Linus and offered a review unit to someone who would give a fair and informative review awesome job!

keep putting up the great videos guys :)

I really need a phone and the Sony Xperia Z2 With the Linus tech tips skin looks fucking AMAZING! It will Blow my old phone out of the water, *Since it cant play anything, missing the back, No SD card.*

Gotta love the water and dust proof, and the skin is faaaantastic!

I'm not a fan of non-stock android, but that dedicated camera button is a great touch. I hate how long it takes to just take a simple picture on most phones. Hours I win this one!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, I'm tired of cupping my hand behind my phone to listen to the audio.

And that is one awesome skin! I love it

Me liek the skins... One of my favorite non-stupid android skins.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?