Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love the Z2 because it is waterproof and dust proof.

I like dbrand because they do a good job.

I really like the dedicated camera button on the Z2 and think they should be standard. I rarely use the camera so don't want the icon in my most used area and it takes too long to dig up from the app folder.

DBrand are doing some really neat wraps, first saw them on MKBHD I think and been impressed with what I've seen so far and glad they're supporting YouTubers.

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

I have been wanting to give a Sony Xperia Z2 a shot but they're impossible to get in the US so far. I usually skin my phone in orange too, so naturally the Dbrand skin looks perfect for me! I hope to win! :) 

My favorite part of the video is that its 800% times better than my Samsung Tocco which I have been stuck on for the past million years. Best thing about the video is that Linus is presenting it :P

Man I love sony apart from the amount of apps that they put on their phones the build quality is much better than some other  companies.

That D brand skin really looks SICK!!!!!!!

The skins are awesome!! Please Linus let me win this :( Been trying to communicate with my parents but potato cant seem to find a signal </3 :(  

I really like all the features actually, but the thing that stand out for me is the camera, custom skin, and the build quality of the phone.. Also i want to experience the feeling to have a smart phone like that because i don't have the money to buy one.  :(

Linus meet my phone for 6 years..

post-116041-0-05796600-1407167717.jpg

Loved the Z1, Loving the Z2 even more. Sony has kept everything I loved about the Z1 in the Z2, except now it's all way better.

I've been looking for a good place to get skins for my phone, Dbrand look very promising .

As always thanks for the vid Linus, love your stuff .

After using my Sony Xperia Mini for three years, I've fallen in love with Sony's UI and how they keep it as close to stock as possible. The Z2 continues that trend and I love how great it looks. 

Having it cased in a pretty beast looking shell would make the experience complete. 

/// POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///

Your video show a truly awesome thing about the Z2 (besides the great build quality, camera and front facing speakers) - searching in apps. Oh I wish more developers included that more often!

I had never heard about dbrand before but they seem to know what to do to make your phone stand out!

The best part I love about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the fact it's all about premium quality. The aluminum frame, gorilla glass front and back, slim profile and sleek design is better than any other phone out there right now.

I also love what dbrand has done to this Z2. The quality and finish is excellent and really shows off a nice custom finish. Also orange is my favourite colour. :D 

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it has a glass back so it has a greater chance of breaking.

My favorite thing about dbrand is that a skin will hopefully prevent that from happening

Love the build quality of the Sony Xperia series. I'm sure this one is just as good. I am also happy that companies like dbrand offer custom skins for lots of technology that I use.