my favorite part of the vid when linus watching a video on a mirror. LOL :D / z2 is elegant and sexy. and the best part it is water and dust proof. . .and the custom skin. . . i want this phone  :wub: 

I love the phone's build quality and waterproofness, and i like dbrand, because of their awesome, quality custom skins.

I definitely love the camera functionality of shooting 4K and background defocus. dbrand is also very generous for providing a custom skinned Sony Xperia Z2 for LTT viewers!

i love the water and dust proof feature of the phone...

i live in montreal... when rains and snows a lot... would to be outside worry free of getting the phone soaked in water 

fingers crossed

First off, I want to say that that orange Z2 is so desirable. Guys, I've been registered on the forum for a giveaway in the past, but this video made me hit that Subscribe button! MKBHD has not reviewed the Z2 and this one is just perfect.

The best things about dbrand, not mentioning shipping prices that are not ridiculous, are the guy(s) behind the company who I believe also run their social media pages and how they portray themselves. "Saving the world from garbage skins!" :D

Edit: My favorite thing about the Z2 is the new IPS LCD display (thank god). Plus, dat camera! Not a fan of the shape though.

I love that it's waterproof and I think dbrand's skins look awesome!

Front speakers are awesome! Had the xperia z for almost a year before i droped it and my waterfilled lifestyle killed it as the waterproofness wasn´t very water proof anymore... There was three things i didn´t like about the z tho, the screen wasn´t very good in terms of almost everything but pixels and size, rubber/plastic ish material instead of metall and then the speaker that wasn´t to good to start with and had the worst position ever. So i suppose the z2 just is the best phone I´ve seen so far with all the goodiness from the z (lasted over 2 FREAKIN days without problems on mid use) plus the improvments, would just love to have as my daily driver!
dbrand deffenetly gets two thumbs up for their sweet skin and giving away this truly amazing devise!

Actually I do think the skins look awesome!

I love the not shit screen, and dbrand has some pretty cool skins. 

The glove mode thing seems pretty neat.

and they are giving away a phone, 'nuff said.

A waterproof phone? With a linustechtips look? Best thing ever!

Thanks to dbrand for sponsoring this!

I really like the camera on this phone :) The focus thing seemed really cool to mess around with. THANKS to dbrand for sponsoring this video (I'll definitely recommend u guys to all of my friends), and thanks Linus for reviewing it, and giving the phone away!

GL to all who entered, and I hope I WIN! :D

Dat slimness. Also waterproofness. Also, the minimal name of 'dbrand'.

Wit is educated insolence.

Favourite thing about the phone is the underwater feature, and favourite thing aout dbrand is that awesome and colour and texture of this skin

I love that this device is waterproof!!! thank you dbrand for sponsoring this video!

I love that the Z2 has front facing speakers and a great display. It is a nice bonus that it is water resistant as well!

Dbrand is legit! I have a Pebble wrap from them and love it. Fast customer service as well.

Highly recommend them.

I like Z2 just for that sexy skin it has on there, thanks dbrand for sponsoring!

Gotta love the build quality and waterproofness of the Z2. 
And Dbrand...that's some sweet skins.

My favourite thing about the z2 is the build quality and dbrand is awesome because it looks amazing yet it doesn't add bulk while protecting the z2s build lol

My favorite part about the phone is that awesome custom one of a kind skin. hope i win!

I like that the Z2 is dust proof and dbrand because they provided this phone.

Waterproff phone with linustechtips cover? best thing ever!

Thanks to dbrand!

My favorite part about the Xperia Z2 would be the improved screen and the front facing speakers.