I think the camera looks amazing, and the snap to the phone from what I can see puts my phone's UI to shame. Honestly orange is my favorite accent color (black and orange theme'd PC?) so I think the skin looks freaking fantastic. 

What do I like about this phone? It's balance between power (that awesome cpu) and battery (3200mah rocks)

And about dbrand all I can say is that it looks like they don't make compromises with the vinyl!

I love that they finally moved to an IPS screen.

and thanks dbrand for giving away a unit for review, since LTT reviews are one of the more useful videos for daily use. 

I love the camera on the z2 and I love dbrand's awesome skins!

My favorite thing would have to be the awesome front facing speakers! And dbrand is great for sponsoring this givaway.

Favourite part of the Z2 has to be the camera for me and as for dbrand i love the leather texture skins even if i dont win i will probably end up buying one anyway

The camra and the screen on the Z2 are awesome and dbrand skins look really nice.

deBrands has some really cool skins.  Going to pick some up for my PS4.  Also the focus feature on the phone is really neat.

Commenting for chance to win! Camera on this phone is awesome!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

i like  the colourand skin:)

What do I love? What don't I love? The build quality is amazing, the phone looks sleek and beautiful, it's waterproof/dustproof, it's the PERFECT device for pretty much anyone because it looks both stylish, and is rugged. I love Dbrand for making sexy skins and sponsoring this giveaway!

I love the Sony Z2 camera!
Thanks DBrand for making this giveaway possible :)

My favorite part about the Z2 is literally everything I fell in love with that phone the minute I saw it! Also, my favorite thing about dbrand is they really have awesome skins I can't wait to get one! and they're doing this giveaway ;)

I love the camera on the z2 and I love dbrand's awesome skins!

The Z2 would be awesome for use as my MP3 player!  And, I've always loved dBrand skins!

Favourite thing about the z2 is the build quality, and dbrand is awesome because it looks amazing yet it doesn't add bulk while protecting the z2s build lol

My favorite thing is the waterproofness and the front facing speakers. The Dbrand skins look amazing as well!

I like the new screen and the water and dustproofness. Also dbrand is a great company

Man, this phone looks sexy......and I need a new one as my iPhone 4s is slowly but steadily losing functions. Bluetooth died a while ago, and calls are starting to be dropped now. Big woop. I love the huge and beautiful display on the phone, as well as the front-facing speakers. And quite honestly, never heard of dbrand before this, but that skin is already giving me a reason to love them. So there you go. Sweet skin that looks like it paid attention to detail (at least from my view as a.....viewer.....I am not a clever kid).

CPU: i7 3770k Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified Case: NZXT H440 White Storage: (2) Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB, 3TB WD Black HDD PSU: Corsair AX860 Display: XStar PLS 2560x1440 monitor

CPU cooler: Coolermaster Nepton 280L w/ 2 Noctua 140mm fans Keyboard: DasKeyboard Ultimate 4 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

An awesome phone topped with an amazing skin! That's what I need! Grant my wish LTT! Please! ^_^

I really like the 20MP camera and I would like to upgrade from my old Xperia S :P

I like the skin they put on because it just fits with the phone!