What I really love about the Z2 is that it can shoot in 4k which not a lot of phones can do. PLUS it can film underwater. 4k + waterproof= swag. What I love about debrand is that the detail on their skins is so accurate and they still make it look good

I love the Z2 because it has everything I love on a phone: An amazing screen, awesome hardware and (the best one) a dedicated camera button!

Also dbrand is awesome because they let you have a phone that is anything but ordinary!

I like the z2 cause it is pretty and dbrand makes cool skins but the skin should have been a full size portrait of linus on the back  

I like the z2 cause it is pretty and dbrand makes cool skins but the skin should have been a full size portrait of linus on the back  

I Loved this phone as soon as it was announced. Whats not to love? It's too hard to like one thing D: but if I had to, it would be the front facing speakers. Tried a friends HTC one and loved the concept. And that skin.... that dbrand skin.... awesome. Plain and simple :D

an other nice skin by dbrand like always protects your phone an it makes it personnel cool! 

Waterproof, orange and it says Linustechtips on the back! :o
What else?

dual front facing speakers is the best of the z2 part hands down.

and dbrand has awesome carbon fiber skins

wow a friend has a z1 and i didn't like the screen and the camera  ..also the front speakers is bewy bewy cool ...to bad that dbrand is to expensive for me i like their work and i like the logo of linus tech on the back of the phone..... and also my phone is bewy bewy old and i need a new one ....keep the great work linus ..(hi from juarez mexico)

I like the Z2 mainly because of its waterproofness(yeah I just made up that word, deal with it) and I like dbrand because they offer carbon fiber wrapped things and I love me some carbon fiber.

Ugh well the Z2 has underwater capability which ofc means the iconic underwater selfies where everyone looks happy yet they're trying to stay submerged and without hair in their eyes. That's my favourite thing about the Z2 and the skin looks pretty nice, I would like to see other skins but I guess this one was because of Linus' YouTube channel

My favorite part about the phone is the custem backing and front covers, they look great. The company has my attention for watching that Linus needed a review model! They didn't have to be asked, they put their services out to the world. Awesome.

Wow that skin looks great! Big fan of the orange... I also like the camera on that thing... better than my lumia

What I like about the Z2 the most is its ability to capture 1080p video at 60fps. 

I love dbrand for giving consumers the ability to customize their devices to their own liking.

there are allot that I like about the Z2 but if I have to pick one it would have to be the front facing speekers. And for dbrand it's that the skins look awesome. really hope I win. :)

The Z2 has front facing speakers which is wonderful. Dbrand makes good quality skins.

The LTT-skin of this sony xperia z2 looks awesome! I like the front facing speaker.

Oooooooo Pretty colors and a great screen. Also all those pixels of the mega variety to boot. Would be a terrific upgrade from my GS3 especially because of the move from 8 to 20 megapixels and the ips screen

This phone will be a MASSIVE upgrade to my LG NV3. The large, beautiful display will be a nice birthday present. Also, as being a swimmer, the waterproof construction would be wonderful.

Well the best part about the Z2 is the huge battery ! I'd really like one day of battery life on my HTC One but it goes dead before that with texting , searching the web , music etc.

And Dbrand really makes awesome high quality skins.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Oooooooo Pretty colors and a great screen. Also all those pixels of the mega variety to boot. Would be a terrific upgrade from my GS3 especially because of the move from 8 to 20 megapixels and the ips screen