ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK would be it's dual fan cooling system....

I'm really digging the aluminum finish and the specs of this laptop. 

Nice Laptop there love to have it

Favorite thing is that its a gaming laptop pretty thin and not as pricey as the other gaming laptops

My favourite thing about the G550JK is it's IPS display and the signatures!

signatures at the bottom are probably the best thing about this notebook, i'd love to win it but i'd still want 860m and msata, unfortunately only msi provides us with that

"Hey guys I'm on a mountain"

Market Value: $9000+

Otherwise I'd say design and/or screen.

My favorite part of the laptop is it can run well on top a mountain :)

The IPS screen is definitely nice! :D

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/

My Favorite thing about the G550 is the IPS display. My old notebook has a horrible TN display and I'm looking forward to getting this one to replace it.

My favorite part of this laptop is all the signatures :) and the sexy looks

The good power + portability. Always great

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Linus,

Something that people often overlook in a portable is storage connectivity on this laptop it has 3 x USB 3.0 ports. There is nothing worse than a laptop with one USB 3.0 port!

I have a really nice Sony Vaio S series VPCSE1J1E with a matte screen slim and light etc, but only one USB 3.0 is a killer for trying to move content between storage drives!

USB 3.0 Hubs in my opinion are not very fast or reliable when plugged into one USB 3.0 port and sharing to many drives.

I have a Surface pro 2 but alas again also only one USB 3.0 port.

I would love this gaming notebook for its 3X USB 3.0 configuration.

Hopefully I win as I am Irish, but sadly not very lucky (not a leprechaun, no pot of gold in sight - or I would pick up a gaming notebook myself). Love your channel, your content is fresh and you speak nice and quick which suits my core i7 brain!

Most competitions are only for US residents only, which is sad as many people from other small nations consume content on the Internet. Great to see this is a worldwide competition!!

I think a funny reply would have been, I live in Nepal, this laptop is for the vertically challenged.

I won one thing in my life so far - I was in a nightclub and won a scooter, but I was talking to a girl in an area of the club that had no speakers, so they called out my name and gave me 3 minutes to collect the prize before they would choose a different person, I didn't hear the announcement so they gave it to someone else!. I walked to University for 4 years and for about 4 months my house-mates joked about me taking the scooter to Uni!

Steve.

i'd have to say my favorite thing is the quote "Hey Guys I'm on a mountain"

I like the display but my favorite thing is the look. And the fact that i can take it round and play games with my mates.

I like the style of it, looks sleek, also like the signatures as well!! :)

My fave thing about this laptop is the fact that it went on top of a mountain...its kinda like a warrior going on top of a mountain then raising  his sword with a loud battle cry towards the storm to get struck by lightning... and signed by the gods...lol other than that...it'd be the 750gb HDD and the CPU.

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

My favorite thing about this notebook is the nvidia 850m GPU. Perfect for on the road indie gaming

i like the overall features of this laptop especially the fact that its been on top of the world and signed. hoping to win this monster because i dont owned any laptop or a desktop. 

my favorite thing is the red bevelled edge that it has. 

My favourite part of the review, oddly enough, was the little subwoofer thing included with the notebook. I thought it was pretty cool for default speakers.

The top 3 things that I like about this beast:-

>It holds a world record while I don't.

>It has got autographs from few of the most influential tech YouTubers out there.

>That IPS panel rocks.

>It's made of aluminium man and who doesn't like a nice-looking aluminium build right?

Asus knows how to make really good looking & fairly powerfull notebooks... There is so much good stuff what i like in this laptop (4 sound drivers, nice IPS panel, a lot of ports, the chiclet keyboard, etc.) but the thing that i REALLY lik about that peace of nice hardware is... THE DESIGN! Man, this thing is so sexy looking - black mat aluminium and red finishes + red backlit keyboard COOL:) Thanks Linus for showing this laptop to the world:P