ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about it is those beautiful signatures.

My favorite things about the review unit were the signatures and the ROG logo with LED..

The fact it's pretty good for a gaming laptop and it not to big

I love the design it really screams quality and that red band around it looks really nice.

The best about this laptop is the overall look of it. If i should buy a gaming laptop (or just a laptop) then one of the main things whould be the design and look :)   

(The signatures on the back is also AWESOME!!!)

For me everything about this laptop is exciting from the looks to the performance, after all the the only computer I own is 3 year old acer notebook. :(

cool signature. maybe next time you include a selfie as well xD.

the screen of this laptop is pretty nicely done by giving clear pic on all angle.

i love how the gaming looks are not in your face  

I just love the look this notebook, the way they implemented the rog black and red was subtle yet gorgeous, and the ips panel was the icing on the cake :)

Current System - Intel Core i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 - Corsair H110i GT - 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ in SLI - XFX Pro Series Black Edition 1250W - Samsung 840 EVO 128GB Boot SSD - WD Green 2TB Mass Storage HDD - Fractal Design Define S Windowed Edition with Green LED Lighting provided by 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO 140mm fans, and 2 Corsair SP140 Green LED fans - Samsung U28D590D 4K Main Monitor with BenQ GW2265 1080p Side Monitor

My favourite thing about the ASUS G550JK is Powerful processor and Backlit Keyboard.

The thing I like best about the Asus ROG G550 JK is the IPS screen.

My favorite thing about the laptop is the design with the RoG logo.

I like the design of the notebook. I think it looks really smooth and nice compared to most other notebooks/laptops. For example my notebook [image below] looks like garbage compared to this. Also the fact it doesn't get too hot makes it really appealing to me. The last thing i really like about this is that Linus said the speakers are above average, which is GREAT compared to the usual slightly crappy built in speakers on notebooks.

post-98497-0-30930600-1404466287_thumb.j

My favorite thing about the laptop is the aluminium build.

I love the finish and form factor! Dat aluminium finish

My favourite part about this laptop is how it, a piece of technology has literally soared so very high to conquer all. Setting the world record must have been amazing for the people, companies and laptops.
Other than that it is a pretty sexy looking laptop.

love the signatures, and that overclocked gcard sounds amazing upgrade from my gtx 765m good luck to everyone

I like the fact that it has a 1080p IPS panel. Things look so much better that way.

I like the fact that the laptop has solid speakers. I personally move around constantly so it is always nice for the laptop itself to have great audio. The IPS panel is great too, as usually most laptops around its price point have TN panels. 

The IPS display and metal finish.

Main PC

i7 7820X @4.5Ghz/Asus X299 TUF Mark I/GSkill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB 3000MHz/MSI GTX980Ti Gaming 6G/960 Pro 512GB/850 Evo 500GB/2x2TB HDD/Enthoo Evolv TG/H115i w/HD140s/Corsair HX 850i

Other PCs

i7 3930K/16GB DDR3 1866Mhz/Big Bang Xpower II/MSI GTX 760 TF 2GB/BQ DP P8 1000W/850 Evo 250GB/2TB WD HDD

i5 6600K/BQ Dark Rock 3/16GB Vengeance LPX/ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming/Intel 120GB SSD/GTX 1060 Strix/1TB HDD/Corsair RM650

R5 1600/8GB Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz/ASUS B350F Strix Gaming/ GTX 1050Ti Strix/850 Evo 250GB/1TB HDD/BQ 530W

Notebook Lenovo Ideapad 710S 6500U/8GB/256GB NVMe

Peasant gaming stuff PS3/PS4 Pro/PSP/PS Vita

The best thing of the notebook is the "Signatures at the bottom".