ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the G550JK, is that it is a solid gaming laptop with high end specs put into a small form factor. Not nearly as big and heavy as the G750.
And that red finish in the edges is just so nice. I also really like the finish of the palm rest that is easily cleaned compared to the G750.

My favorite thing would be more of a figurative thing that I was on a mountain setting a record and a bonus having the Signatures of most of the people who set the record.

My favourite thing is the balance between build quality, performance, display quality and price. It seems like a perfect laptop for someone, who uses a desktop at home.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

My favourite thing is that the build seems to be amazing! it could handle gaming for hours.

I like the part where you can use this in high altitudes. I would also like this to use when I go outdoors hiking or camping. maybe even at the everest ;D.!!

I love the design and dat display.

Linus - I love your style of review! I notice you proceed through everything quite systematically but I would like to see some more personal thoughts throughout your review. Sometimes you will go on rants(which I love), but other times, reviews become like specification recitals, which we have the information to on the web! But this is only a minor constructive criticism - otherwise, your vids are a blast!

I really like this sort of a mid range gaming laptop. My last asus laptop still runs some games fine with only a 540M. This one looks way better though :P

Great review

Balance between power and thickness ...

Honestly my favorite thing is the ips screen I have a tn panel 144 hz BENQ and i deeply regret it 

It looks pretty amazing compared to the crapbox of a laptop I have, what stood out for me is the red colour scheme ASUS was going for. The specs are good but if I don't like the look of something then It goes unmerited. Thanks Linus for the chance!

For my taste, the brushed aluminium case combined with a great speaker system would be the most striking selling points.

I love the looks of aluminium and, as Linus said, great Speakers are great ^_^

Of course, it is completly normal to have a GPU at 90°c all the time <_< 

Java, Sysadmin, Network Engineer, Project Management

Love you all - thanks for helping me! ^_^

I really like how it runs and the specs are pretty nice for the price for me a person who travels a lot and games when i can a good gaming laptop. Would be nice and i think i might try to save up for this one.

The nice build quality and awesome specs are sweet since some people including myself like to have some weight in their tech to makes it feel like a very solid and premium quality computer and thats what i like about it.

The signatures!

its an ASUS!

I really like that red beveled edge and aluminium design. GTX 850m would do me quite well as I'm currently just rocking a GT 750m :( also. Dem signatures...

I love the aluminium design of the notbook as well as the new screen ^^

The screen, followed closely by the other outside parts (speakers,keyboard,connectors).

I like all the signatures on that G550JK  :wub:

backlight keys and all those ports on the side,oh and 1080 resolution

I make music here : https://soundcloud.com/smooth219

I enjoy playing TF2 andother source games.

Uhh I dont really have a good pc.