ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I favorite thing about it is the I7 and great review as always. (you finally got me to make an account on this site haha)

This is a gorgeous laptop. My fAvorite part has defiantly got to be the easy clean brushed aluminum. I hate normal brushed because fingerprints and when Linus said cleanable I was ecstatic. My second favorite is the IPS pannel. I don't like color shift at all and really love not haveing to worry about viewing angle is a massive plus for me.

the best part of this laptop for me is the dedicated web storage button.
but no really it would have to be the fact that it was running doom on top of a mountain 

The speaker setup, most expensive gaming laptops still have bad speakers, not this one though. Even if I win, I wwont be watching the wan show :( I unfortunately have work til very late

This is a pretty decent notebook for light to medium gaming as mentioned in the review. Its great because of its price, it won't necessarily break the bank but its not the worst notebook out there. It gets the job done. It would mean a lot to me to receive this notebook for college!

I'll be honest, this was the first notebook review that I saw :P . My favorite part of this guy was that logo on the back. :lol:

I appreciate the quadchannel speakers buitlin with the subwoofer included.

I really like the design of the notebook, i especially  like the red backlit keys on the notebook!

I like the chiclet keyboard and its backlit keys :D

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the build quality,it looks VERY promising.

It's got the look, it's got the powah, it's got the class, it's a world record breaker, it's fabulous. Everything about it can easily be my favorite.

I love the mat aluminum finish on this notebook.

I cant just find one thing I personally like I like everything about it! I love ASUS products too!

I think my favourit thing about this notebook is the aluminium finish and how it looks. also i never heard of a 4710 thats kinda intresting.

Love that dark aluminum with the red accents, very ROG! Powerful enough for gaming and classy enough for the office. But my favorite part is: "Hey guys I'm on a mountain." 

i like the parts when i can see Linus ;). The laptop really looks as a RoG product should do, dark and with the red line really makes pop

That aluminium build looks really well and those signatures as well, especially Austin's : "Hey guys i'm on the mountain" :D

Having a silent gaming laptop instead of something that sounds like an airplane it's what I like the most! The dual fan cooling system sounds great and the reflected Asus logo ROG it's a nice detail as well.

Nice metal build, and it's THE best form of autograph a gamer could ask!

I really like that all of my favorite Youtubers have their signatures on the laptop! FAVORITE THING

In any case, I've been drooling over laptops for a long while now, and while I've had my eye on the Lenovo y50, I really appreciate the IPS display on the ASUS RoG. I live on Guam so naturally any outside use is met with an almost insurmountable glare, so this is vastly appealing. It's also fairly thin, which is great as I am a student on the go.

...I'm also a sucker for colored back-lit keyboards. A guilty pleasure.

Also +10 for attributing girl-next-door-good-looks to the laptop. Swoon.

I like the aluminium body. I need an upgrade from my MacBook and although I'm willing to switch to Ubuntu, I'm not using a plastic computer again.

I love that it is signed by all the tech heavyweights, this is a cool artifact to have!!

Performance with adequate cooling and red/black scheme.