LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Everything about the g3 is great!!!!

Everything about the g3 is great!!!!

My favorite thing is the 1440p 5.5 inch screen

The way you can customize android so much to your taste like moving the bottom screen buttons and etc. :)

I really want to get my hands onto the LG G3 to see the QUAD HD display in person. I hope it's the black 32 gb model.

I think the 5.5 inch in a "small package" with QuadHD is the sweat spot of the phone but combining with the Snapdragon 801, the 3gb of RAM and a removable battery makes this phone amazing

Truth be told, the best part of the G3 is the "near stock (but better) software" between the look of the phone and the amount that can be changed... This might be the best phone ever

The no side buttons. If I was give a dollar each time I accidently locked my phone I would have enough to buy 25 LG G3s.

Responding to texts and emails while doing other stuff is just freaking cool and ability to take off back plate of the phone is awesome too, I don't like those new super-slim phones that don't have user bought battery or sd card support. Thanks for the giveaway.

LG G3 is Love, LG G3 is Life. Other than the power and heat output of the phone I can see no real downside. As for my favorite feature, the aesthetics, very sleek looking phone. 

I like the back button, it's amazing also the resolution maan! Sadly i lost my phone from a trip while i was going to Thailand. It was a Samsung S3 Mini and it was stolen :(

Hope to get a new phone.

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

The thing that like about the phone is the 1440p screen and the customizable home screen.

What i like in this phone is everything, but mostly the 2K resolution and the large screen :)

I love the slim bezel... innovative ergonomics and button placement about the device.. it has brilliant, high resolution screen with top of the line Specs...
but the thing I love the most is the Laser focusing technology.. hope to see Night vision technology embedded in smartphones soon.!!

All of those settings. Would be a great improvement from my lumia 800.

Long time listener, first time caller!

My favorite thing about the video and what keeps me coming  back, almost exclusively, for your news, is the fact that even though you have your hardware/software preferences you continue to be objective, fair, and honest in your reviews. Also the thin bezel is pretty sweet.

Keep it up fellas!!

I love the customization. That HAS to be my favorite part.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

____

I like the display of the phone, 530+ ppi omg who doesn't want it???

I love the customization. That HAS to be my favorite part.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

____

The thin bezel is the best thing about the G3, love the size of the phone too.

Now that I think about it, not many flagships have 3GB of RAM, that's another plus about the phone.

My favorite part about the LG G3 has got to be the screen size. The solid camera doesn't hurt either.