LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The material on the LG G3 looks beautiful!

I kinda like how all the buttons are on the back of the phone and you can customize the bottom buttons!

I like the idea of 1440p and I hope the yellow tint doesn't bother too much. There's nothing more frustrating than doing color related work to later find it looking different.

Once you go .flac, you never go back.

My fav part about the review is the way you can customize the buttons at the bottom! Thats pretty neat!

Intel i7 4770k, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970, MSI Gaming 7, 16G Hyperx Fury, Samsung Evo pro SSD.

No need for overclocking, I'm Boss enough. 

I'm digging the screen resolution, but the phone overall looks pretty beastly.

My favorite part about the phone is 2560x1440 screen and 13 MP camer.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I love the display size and PPI, not to mention buttons placement well played LG well played........awesome video btw Linus .

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen. I love it.  B) 

My favorite parts are 1440p screen and that awesome specs especially 3gb of ram. It would be great replacement from my galaxy ace.

I really seem to like that big screen, although I never seen it in person, which I'd like to.

Also that camera looks promissing.

Such signature. Wow.

what i don't like maybe a shorter list ...lol gr8 job LG

My favorite thing is the design.

Cool giveaway.

For me what i like about the phone is the phone itself :)

Seriously the 1440p 5.5 in display is freaking great. Do all apps look amazing on it? Maybe not but who gives a dam its a G3.

my favorite thing about the phone is its a new phone that, unlike my old iphone4, will actually have working wifi. :/ silly apple...
my favorite thing about the phone from the reveiw is the resolution on the screen, linus thinks its pointless at that scale and hes probably right but i want to apreciate the resolution anyway.
i mean holly balls, its just a pretty large number.

My favorite thing about LG G3 is the 3GB of ram.

It seems that my original comment got removed somehow. I really like the removable back, it's just not something you see on phones now.

Liked Linus's expression at 7:35 min mark. That was funny :P