LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about this phone are the rear mounted buttons, how many times have you had your phone call someone by mistake when you put it in your pocket and it gets unlocked.

I really like how this is practically a no compromise phone. The LG G3 is in my opinion a very strong contender for the smartphone markets in 2014. I personally really like the way the phone looks the most, the brushed aluminium finish and very little bezels makes the phone very clean and appealing to the eye. 

I find the combination of customized skin and multitasking interesting.

The screen is very amazing looking

I WANT THIS PHONE! THE SCREEN! SO SEXY!

Incase I need to clarify my fave thing is the screen, although with that said the UI actually looks great for skinned android. This phone just looks great all over! I want it!

#inittowinit

My favorite feature might have to be the buttons on the back for power, volume and.. lasers?!

i always hit the side buttons on android phones when taking them out of my pocket too!

I like this phone for so many răspuns, but the main one is the design. I like the back buttons and also the fact that they squeezed a 5.5 inch screen into a body compared to lets say z2 or one m8.

I like this phone for so many reasons, but the main one is the design. I like the back buttons and also the fact that they squeezed a 5.5 inch screen into a body compared to lets say z2 or one m8.

I like this phone for so many reasons, but the main one is the design. I like the back buttons and also the fact that they squeezed a 5.5 inch screen into a body compared to lets say z2 or one m8.

I like everything of it...just everything, the 2k display, the awesome laser auto focus, the massive display, the new UI, and how its made. I hope I win it.

I love the BEASTLY looks and the button placement

My most favorite thing must be the sharp display accompanied by the tiny bezels. I think most phones should have so small bezels as G3. 

My favorite part of the g3 is the button placement at the back!

I want one!

Love the 1440p resolution and the lack of side buttons! The dual screen feature is great as well...

Still rocking a galaxy nexus, it's time for something new!

I want one!

Love the 1440p resolution and the lack of side buttons! The dual screen feature is great as well...

Still rocking a galaxy nexus, it's time for something new!

I just love the design. It's my favourite android phone!

I really like the look of the ROM, and I'd love the speediness of the CPU :)

My favorite feature on LG G3 is the extremely high resolution screen!!! I would like to try it out!!

The concept of back buttons seems really interesting. Having never used the G2 I'm curious on how much it actually effects efficiency/ease of use, but an interesting idea regardless!