LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Best smartphone of the year with top-of-the-line specs and beautiful screen.

My favorite part, believe it or not, is the negatives. Every review of this phone has cons, but you were the first to point out cons others haven't, like the yellow tint on the screen. Had no idea it was there. Great review :)

The best thing of this smartphone is the wonderful and beautiful screen and his camera to do a "facetime"

its the display what attracted me the most in this unit with small frame around the screen all the other brands should have done this but LG went in first and that's the best thing about it

yeah i won haha :P

Probably the best looking phone I've seen, and the back buttons seem very innovative.

The Monster Resolution is my favorite 2560x1440 534ppi Woah!!!

the awesome flat UI hits me in the guts xD the cool new brushed metal look gives the plastic a whole new life, and the device to screen ratio is amazing i love the edgeless look *_* the display is OK  :P

Right, so here's my entry: I found that the clipboard function was very interesting, and that has to be my favourite. Typing many emails, from personal to business, I need that clipboard. I haven't found this feature on any ROM I've come across for my ageing S3, and the iPhone certainly doesn't have it. I love the review, and I love the G3. Hope I'm considered for the giveaway. Thanks!

My favorite part of this phone is its Amazing display and more than sufficient battery life! 13 MP on a camera is more than enough! And those back buttons seem like a very smart idea although they may be kind of confusing at first.

This phone looks all around amazing!!!

Love the camera with it's laser auto focus and OIS +. It really sets the phone apart from other manufacturers and would be a huge upgrade for me. I hope i can retire my Nexus 4 soon.

Mi favorite thing of the lg g3 is the buttons on the back. I also like the camera and pretty much all about the phone, on the other hand, is just not that durable, if it falls the screen will probably get cracked

The thin bezels, the innovative layout of the buttons, and the camera are my favorite things about the phone.

This phone looks all around amazing!

My favorite part is all those pixels and the interface, even if multitasking is slower. Anything is a step up from an iPhone 4.

My favorite part is all those pixels and the interface, even if multitasking is slower. Anything is a step up from an iPhone 4.

I need that badass screen for my virtual reality projects!

My favorite thing about the g3 is the screen! I also love the animations and the look of the phone.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the screen! I also love the animations and the look of the phone.

The tiny bezels! And also the buttons in the back.

i love the camera and the style

=[MarkosTechTips]=