LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about the G3 is probably that LG had the guts to even think about making a phone like this, let alone going into mass production. The volume rocker and lock switch on the back make for a slimmer bezel, and the backing material is not ordinary, but seems like a step in the right direction, like you mentioned. The screen is outrageously dense, and will be pushing the boundaries of mobile processing power. This phone is a bold move and LG wants it known that they were among the first to make such a move. So once again, favourite thing about the phone: its boldness.

I am interested in gaming performance. I need that phone for gaming and stuff.

I love the big screen and the massive 2560x1440.

My favorite thing about the phone is definitely the buttons being on the back. No more side volume rockers! :D

My favorite part is the design and the screen size, I love this phone!

What I like about the LG G3 is that, it's a premium phone that is fully upgrade-able. Plus the massive amount of customization is amazing. 

I got an LG optimus G atm so i would love the upgrade to the G3.

With the buttons on the back to the awesome QHD screen! :D

Hello Linus, I believe the favorite features that i have liked from your review of this phone is actually more than one; in fact there are quite a few features from the phone i happened to like. First i would like to start with the phones physical look NO MORE VOLUME BUTTONS!!!! Sweet baby jesus finally lol i have an old Lg Motion 4G phone and well its getting old and is dying i dont really have money to afford a new one. I love how slim the phone is and my hands actually are a lot bigger so the screen size for me would be a big plus. I love the "middle ground" as you said on the customability of the design and layout of this phone so for me this leads to quite a few options that i can mess around; plus having the customizability for button laysouts on the bottom. I feel like this phone is a great step for LG's phones and the last feature of "undoing" auto correct is something i love since with my current phone it annoys me when I am in a hurry and send a text thats completely incorrect or embarssaing to the wrong person is an even bigger plus for me! So i would a chance to win a new phone would be great. Love the review of this phone as always the rest of the videos you do on eletronics. Thanks for letting us have the chance to win this phone hope you get a chance to read this.P.S. Sorry this was so long i just happen to like quite a few of the features this phone "brings to the table". Have a great day to you linus and your team!

My favorite part is lazer focusing 13MP Camera.

My favorite part of the review was the "date night" text you recived ;)

I also love that design!

My favourite feature would be the display. I NEED MAH PIXELS

My favourite thing about the G3 is the custom Android skin. I'd like to try it out :)

my faviourite part would have to be when you vaccumed the cats tail xD 

I really like the buttons on the back and the fact that I can change the battery.

great review! the features that i like about this phone is the multi item clipboard since i do a lot copy and paste, typing etc. which allow the user to save time. and also i do love the camera because i do take pictures almost everyday. thumbs up for the great and honest review.

I like the screen resolution the best. 

PC: Corsair Obsidian 750D. Asus Z77 Sabertooth. Intel Core i5 3570K. 8gb Corsair vengeance 1866mhz. Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II OC. Asus Xonar DGX 5.1. Sandisk Extreme 120gb SSD. 2 x Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB HD. Asus DVD drive. Corsair TX 650w PSU

I I love the display and the build quantity it's just toooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! ¡!!!!

I really like the LG skin - flat appearance and great degree of customizability.

Really love that it has a removable back and a massive removable battery.

The feature I love the buttons on the back of the phone instead of on the sides!

Crossed fingers

My iphone 3gs is breathing its last breath, and i am super interested in the high resolution screen of the lg g3!