LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Tbh I quite liked LG's software. It looks very well put together. And the removable battery. I had a HTC One X and that was the worst thing ever. >.>

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

The resolution.  ;)

TJ11 | 3930K @ 4.4GHz | R4E | RipjawsZ 32GB 1866MHz | GTX 980 x2 | D14 | AX1200 | U3014 & U3011

P650SE | 4720HQ | Crucial 16GB 1600MHz | GTX 970M | MTS600 256GB | 850 EVO 1TB | WD10S12X 1TB + 16GB | 15.6" 4K SHARP IGZO QFHD

I Like the "costomise everything" from the UI.

Best thing about the G3 by far for me would be the battery life, my Galaxy S2 barely lasts half a day now :(

My favorite feature is the UI of the phone.

It's balanced between vanilla and the over-customizable android, so it's not very complicated and you can customize it easily.

And you don't even need rooting until you need a complete different ROM!

And the phone design is just... WOW!!!

Kudos to LG for such a thin bezel and metallic body!!!  :D

[The 1440p screen is not really needed though, a human eye can barely notice the difference between 1080p and 1440p on a 5.5" screen.

But the phone is really awesome!!!]

I love the 5.5 inch with 1440 p display. Because I'm still using samsung galaxy note1

I like the slim bezel and the back-mounted buttons.

The removable battery too and the SD card slot. LG G3 is the phone of tomorrow released today.

Crazy customizability, in settings spatially in accessibility Settings  and Laser autofocus+OIS camera

Holy Balls... a phone resolution that equals my desktop! Disappointing that it doesn't change the way that one usually interacts with their phone, but cant fault the innovation. It's easily my favorite feature on this phone, not for the implementation, but rather the inclusion.  

The best thing of the lg g3 is its battery life.

the g3 doenst have any major flaws. Just small stuff so it on of the best phones.

Hey Linus.... Probably the best thing about this phone in my opinion is the 3000MaH battery that gives it enough power for a good day of use

good luck to everybody from Aus

Well, big screen (not the resolution), sleek look, nice camera with laser focusing, good keyboard, big battery, huge customizability..

My fav thing about the G3 prob the overall design and high resolution !

Asides from the ultra customizable UI and the intuitive physical design of the phone my favourite thing about the G3 is the 1440p resolution because I can use it to look at high-res pictures of Linus whenever I like to.

What's my one favorite thing about it? It's an awesome device overall! But if I had to pick one thing, I guess I'd pick the resolution because it is not just a number ;)

The Customisability!!! Oh and that Pixel Crammed Screen!!

The 1440p screen, the 21MP camera, and the buttons on the back. I'd think that you'd be able to push the buttons through your pocket, which would be really cool.

The Customisability. Oh and that Pixel Crammed Screen!!!!

The screen is definitely awesome with very clean and smooth edges! Yeah, and the launcher as well looks pretty much flat and something new would like to try and perhaps replace the Touchwiz forever!

its a beast i would love to have since it improved on the G2 with additions of removable battery and a SD slot+ laser auto focus and finally the quad HD display with knock code. 

I really like the buttons on the back and the nice differences from the default android that LG have included (extra functionality mentioned). Looks like a wonderful phone!