LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Dat gorgeous screen..

I'm a mobile rep at a big box store and this would make everyone insanely jealous to use on one of my concession lines. I was waiting for the new version but I've always liked the G2 and almost gave in and got one, but vanilla on the Moto X is where it's at for me right now.

I love that Laser Auto Focus! I love photography!

Twitter - LXXSXNNYYY

FB - zengshanglin

E-mail - lee.sonny.jacob@gmail.com :)

Tech. Fitness. Design. A Better Man Everyday.

My best part is the software. Im really a software "addict" and i like my phone to be customizable to the maximum, so LG G3 is definitely my favourite phone. :D

And, since i watch a lot of videos and im a fan of multitasking, I like the 1440p massive screen, and even though people say that you cant see the whole of the 530+ppi i must say that technology is going forward every day and that LG may prove them wrong.

About Linus complaining about the screen colours and brightness: To me it doesnt really matter, i would trade it off for pixel density since amazing brightness and colours arent that big of a deal since you probably wont be doing video editing on a phone but on a PC rig and the colours on that QuadHD AH-IPS display are good enough for standard and upgraded mobile use.

With that all said, those are the two things i like the most:

1. Awesome software (far better than the LG G2 which was.... Weird)

2. Probably best screen on the market if we look at pixel density

What I love the most from the G3 is the back buttons!

They are saving space from the front and the sides and they just look great on the phone!

Would love to win!

My favourite feature is of course the almost bezel-less screen! That will be an upgrade from my iPhone 5 hahaha

I love the customisability of the keyboard and the bottom navigation bar. I think they are both great ideas for such a large phone.

Dat keyboard slider/customizability *w*.... O how long I have wanted such!

I love this sleek design, its looks classy. Plus, its stock customizability looks awesome :)

I'd have to say that the buttons on the back of the phone are my favourite thing, i'm always pressing them on the side of my phone on accident, they're so much more convenient.

that screen is soo freaking awesome, i cant wait to watch movies on it! :D 

My favourite thing about the G3 would have to come to the new Android UI.
It's just gorgeous and a nice change in my opinion. It looks a lot less crowded which is usually an issue for me but the extra screen size helps a fair bit as well so that's awesome.
Honestly I'm always up for a new change in appearance every now and then so this definitely tops it for me.

i liked the ability to change the bottom buttons

I like to hold my phone while using it for jogging, and i found side button is annoying if it is pressed accidentally.

So what do i like from g3? It's sexy smooth botton-less side phone

And it's software, and display, and metal back cover, and customizable menu bar, and dual screen, and "paste clipboard holder container thing" function toooooo of course

My favourite part is the brushed metal look.

This is probably the best phone of 2014, but to me the best thing about it is the small size of the phone in relation to the size of the screen.

I would love to win it as I would like to get a phone can focus really fast to capture precious not long lived moments and the LG G3 has what in my opinion the fastest focus speed so far.

My favorite part of the phone is its SO MANY ACCESSIBILITY FUNCTIONS!!!! Oh and its screen of course :) 

My favourite thing from the review about the phone is the CAMERA

My favorite part is the removable back with the 3000mAh battery!

Would love to finally try a LG :)

My favorite part is going to have to be the screen resolution. I'm not entirely bothered by a slight casting on the screen, and although the higher resolution might not really be noticeable, I think it's still a huge selling point.

The same thing I like about all the flagships ... the raw performance given by the hardware packed inside.

My favorite thing is the location of the buttons, i always hate phones with side buttons that you press if you don't avoid almost all contact or worst of all top buttons that you have to move the hand in order to reach them.

I think my favorite part of the phone is the big and high resolution screen, it might let me do my homework and watch Youtube videos more comfortably. The buttons behind are unique and I wanna try them out if I got a chance :D

My favourite aspects of the G3 are the laser auto focus and the brushed plastic back cover thingy(I'm not english okay :P). They say humans can't see the difference between ppi when its above 300 so I dont think that kind of resolution is even necessary