LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite 1440 Display SCREEN, customize keyboard keys and home screen buttons 

The best thing about this phone is the buttons position. Hopefully this will start a new trend.

The fact that it's higher-res than my monitor haha

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Man... it Has A Semi-Professional Camera! That's all What i need to Satisfy My Photo-maniac Fantasy's! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *Dies Thinking About it* 

post-96837-0-89197900-1404379809_thumb.p

I love the small bezel and compactness of this large phone. Along with the crisp camera and HD screen. Great camera, great 1440p screen, top of the line specs..etc it's an amazing phone.

I love the small bezel and compactness of this large phone. Along with the crisp camera and HD screen. Great camera, great 1440p screen, top of the line specs..etc it's an amazing phone.

I like the display it's a game changer to push developers to take advantage of it

I love the back, it looks beautiful. I also like the back buttons.

I love the back, it looks beautiful. I also like the back buttons.

I really do like the plastic back. At first I didn't like them at all thinking they were cheap. Then I realized how convenient they were when your battery is low! All ll.ove now :)

i love having the buttons on the back makes it easier to use than my htc one m7, the knock to wake is a godsend again moving my hand around to wake my phone is annoying; also i gotta love dem home screen animations look great and add a bit of flare to using the phone.

My favorite was the amazing feature and speed of the laser focus on the camera

The resolution for sure :D i mean 1440p on a smartphone ?? damn thats high (not like stoned high but still high)

What I like most about the LG G3 is the design, the back cover and the removable battery.

That amazingly sharp 2K display. It's bigger and sharper than those on any of its rivals, while fitting in a similar size body. Pretty cool! With 2560 x 1440 pixels adorning its IPS+ panel, your peepers are going to get one heck of a treat. In terms of pixel density it equates to 534ppi - higher than any phone we've yet seen!

Very nice review dude! :)

I loved the vacuum cleaned cat tail.

On a serious note though, i love the fact that it doesnt have any buttons on the side.

My favourite things about the LG G3 are that you can replace the battery and that you can increase the memory with a micro-sd card.