LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Best feature is 2560x1440 display 530 pixels per inch rocks!!!!!!!!

The incredible 1440p screen!

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte 270 @ 1270MHz RAM: 6gb @ 667MHz HDD: 500gb 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider 500W

My favorite thing is the back buttons

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

the snapdragon 801 with 3GB of RAM. some might say it's common, but I say it's amazing!

The incredible 1440p screen!

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte 270 @ 1270MHz RAM: 6gb @ 667MHz HDD: 500gb 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider 500W

My favorite thing about the G3 is that it's a flagship phone with removable battery and micro-sd storage, something that's become rare these days.

Favorite part on the LG G3 is the pixelzzzzz and the optional wireless charging which is great. Will go good with my new asus x97 ws board with wireless charging pad.

My Desktop

Asus Maximus Formula VI-Intel 4770k-Gigabyte GTX 760-2x4GB-8GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram-Samsung 840 EVO

I like that you can call people.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the 1440P Screen  :D

Hello, forum.

Good job, Linus team! Greetings from Romania!

My favourite thing about this LG must be the screen. Come on, that is one big resolution.... I got to live in amazing times... From flickering orange-on-black EGA CRTs to 1440p in-the-palm-of-my-hand phone in one lifetime.... And i'm only 39 :)

10k+ replies... Not likeing the odds here... :)

I would love to win this phone because of DAT SCREEN :)
1440p LOOKS AMAZING on DAT SCREEN and also I have never ever used an LG smartphone before (only their dumb phones lol) so this would be a 1st.

Also the Camera with the Laser Focus looks kinda cool, just an AWESOME phone, hoping I get it :)

TRU BO$$ B)  

@MahirH007

I love that the G3 is not a Samsung.

I freking hate the touchwiz. Samsung should stick to screens and  TVs.

Love your reviews.

My favorite feature of the LG G3 are the button placement on the back. Easy to use left or right handed, and you don't have to reach for them like top buttons on a bigger phone.

2560x1440!!!! 1440p on a phone?!?! WHAAAAT?! Good luck everyone, i hope to win.

For me, it's that button placement, the laser that helps focusing the camera, and the knock to wake function. Brilliant stuff!

LG G3 offers convenient design not just for techy and smart phone fans but also for just regular users.We need to admit that not all mobile users particular with crafty GUI,like most elderly who didnt grew up with gadget generations...it is more convenient with it's buttons safely installed at the back...when we say convenience,the way we want it to be and that is the custumizable menu buttons...and that is the basic and simple thing about g3!

Favorite thing about the G3: Its a G2 with better build, switchable battery, sd card expansion, and questionably better screen. G2 is an amazing phone, hence, I cant think of a reason why G3 wont be.

LG G3 offers convenient design not just for techy and smart phone fans but also for just regular users.We need to admit that not all mobile users particular with crafty GUI,like most elderly who didnt grew up with gadget generations...it is more convenient with it's buttons safely installed at the back...when we say convenience,the way we want it to be and that is the custumizable menu buttons...and that is the basic and simple thing about g3!

Well a phone with 1440p screen, I'll never refuse that!

My favourite thing is that huge high res screen with next to zero bezel! Very nice!!  Would love to win one...

My favourite thing about this phone is the UI customization and volume and lock buttons being on the back.

Life is easy, all you have to do is Live

This smartphone has it all, how can you go wrong with it? It's almost perfect.

Those pixels are pretty epic. I also really like the thin bezels. 

My favorite part about this phone is definitely the AMAZING screen.

Definitely favorite thing is the 1440p screen!

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.