LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Dat HDR and laser focus was my favorite part of the review.

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

I really love the buttons on the back. Thinner bezel. No jamming buttons on the side. It seems like the best thing to do for all phone makers, and I hope they follow suit. 

One thing I really like is the symmetry. That is why I really liked my gs2 and what bothers me a tiny bit about my one m7. I would love to own a g3 and I just happen to be on the AT&T network!

the notification led, lets me know if I have something important to see before turning on the screen

My favorite part about the G3 is the QHD display and having a removable back.

i like mostly the knock code and the qhd screen this phone is the perfect smartphone for me cuz i have big hands 

I liked your poke at the HDR photography haters. People who use their phones to take pictures are amateurs not pros. Why all the hate. 

the notification led, lets me know if I have something important to see before turning on the screen

I LOVE the -tiny- screen bezel, I just wished other phone manufactures would do the same.

I hope this phone goes to someone who really needs it, best of luck!

I love the design! Plus the speed of the phone demolishes my HTC EVO 4G

I am a really big fan of Mr.Sebastian and the rest of the Tech Tips team, their generally straight-to-business attitude and their hard facts applied within their videos give them a unique demeanour in the computer technology community. I was surprised at the review of the LG G3 done by Mr.Sebastian and his team, as the number of phones and mobile communication devices and hardware are very low. But, the fact that Youtube's number one technology expert has taken the time to review this very interesting device enlightens me. I have a fond interest in the mobile powerhouse that is the LG G3, this monstrosity that houses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC running at 2.5 Ghz with a Adreno 330 GPU, a impressive 2560x1440 panel, laser autofocus on the 13 MP camera and other mind boggling features. While I ponder away at what I should obtain next with my small budget, there came this chance, to acquire one of the latest and greatest android handsets on the market. I could not resist the chance.

Wether I win or not, I will always be grateful to Mr.Sebastian and his team for all the time and funds he has applied to inform and inspire the technology community. (including me) Thank you.

the fact it's pretty lightweight for what it packs

Great. Never won any giveaway ever. I am participating from the video u gave away a Kingstom Hyper X RAM and still no luck. 

Great videos by the way. The thing i love in this phone is that its not Samsung... so basically everthing.

I love the adjustability pic the keyboard and the options for the camera

The best feature, in my humble opinion, is the laser focus as it seems a real step up from bad auto focus -such as what can be seen on my nexus 4. And the incredible screen will show the improved video and picture quality!

Love that QHD display, I like the multi item clip board.

That metal brush on the back looks really nice, and the buttons on the back are really different.

Overall this looks like pretty sweet LG phone.

I like how it's a kick version of my nexus 5

I like how it's a kick ass version of my nexus 5

Because of the minimalist design, not to many physical buttons made for a slick design

The LG g3 is a phone with many awesome features, the sharp quadhd display outperforms any rival. My favorite part of the review is when you show your conversation with marqueez and you said that the contrast on the M8 is better. Any way, I prefer the screen of the g3.

I would have to say multitasking as my current phone cant.

My favorite feature is the 2560x1440 screen.

Although probably not the most popular choice, my favourite part would probably be the camera and its ability to shoot in 4K (not to mention sweet slo-mo in 720p :o)

I like the customizability of the whole device!