LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Both the screen resolution and the laser focus for the camera are really amazing features of the LG G3.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amount of customization possible i.e. being able to change the keyboard size and the lock animation.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 are the thin bezels oh my how I love how thin they are. I really think that the aesthetic of the phone is really well done.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

I like the fact that I have a conventional ancient phone and desperately need a new one and I like the G3 more than the One M8. the screen, the camera, the design. It's amazing

I really like that they managed  to fit such a large screen into such a "small" device if we look at the 5.5" size, and I really like the vast amout of customisation options. Seems like a really interesting device. (Really like those customisable bottom screen buttons too ;) .)

I'm really excited for the QHD display. Despite its setbacks, I think this is a really great direction for mobile phones to be going.

I absolutly love the multitaking, and the new multi copy and paste!

Lg G3 stunning Qhd DISPLAY SUPPORT and outstanding 538 ppi, commonly used to print high quality gallery art book. This Deliver vibrant colour and ultra sharp images in 2560 X 1440 pixels so you won't ever notice any pixels...Plus its bezel-free edge-to-edge  5.5 inch screen, you can experience and exquisite picture quality of Quad HD right in your palm. Those Camera Not Only does OIS+ function reduce blur and shaking, the laser measures the distance to the object instantly, giving you perfect quality photos with 13MP. The speaker will play deep low and clear , high pitch sound without the use of additional speaker....LG G3 is the flagship phone in this 2014...thumbs UP.   

The best thing about the LG G3 is the camera and the back buttons like always great in feeling and the great laser auto focus good for fast in motion pictures.....

The camera for real! focus fast as hell

I really like that they managed  to fit such a large screen into such a "small" device if we look at the 5.5" size, and I really like the vast amout of customisation options. Seems like a really interesting device. (Really like those customisable bottom screen buttons too .)

I'm really excited for the QHD display. Despite its setbacks, I think this is a really great direction for mobile phones to be going.

The love the buttons on the back and expandable storage!

I have never tryed out an Androd phone. And i think its time to try out somthing new.And this seems like the right phone to switch out my old iphone with. 

I love the large display, 4K video capture will come in handy, slow mo, and lots of other things :D

Linus, 

Great review!

I love the seemingly amazing level of detail that can go into customizing the phone, including animations, vibration levels, and unlock methods.

What I love the most about the phone is the metal body and the small bezels. I've never owned a phone before but would love to have one, best of luck to all who entered this contest!

I really like the fact that the camera does not need t switch modes for stills and video.

hmmmm because of the high quality display and laser focus 

I love this phone because I have none right now, and why not UHD?

I really like the backing material, as well as dat 1440p screen. hnnnngh