LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I tend to clutch the "precious" so I am really liking the no side button option.

Being able to resize the keyboard was nice to see as well. <-- Ham fisted

I don't know what I prefer between the resolution and the slim bezels :/

I like the fact it ain't my old Blackberry haha, but the really gorgeus thing is the  camera and it's video modes including resolution despite the jagginess.

16:9 aspect ratio and the 1440p high res

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the screen size. I really have to say that there is a lot more than just the screen size that I like about the LG G3 after watching Linus's review. Resolution, processor, design are just some other examples. Anyways, thanks LG, and Linustechtips, for giving the opportunity to both see the review on Linus's channel and of course the give-away.

Love the build quality and the volumes buttons on the back !

Like the fact that you stated there's no visible difference bet 720 to the 1440... but still love the screen !

also love the minimal LG UI looks fantastic would love to get my hands on one ! :D

My favourite part of the G3 is that it's better than my phone, and the buttons on the back instead of the sides.

that screen is sexy, and the back "brushed plastic" love it. the shape on the sides seems a little bit to angular i like very flat sides so i feel like im holding the phone, i dropped my Galaxy s3 bc of its curved sides. Other then that love the video cannot wait for more phone reviews.

I would really like to try the buttons in the back!, i always press the side ones accidentally.

My favorite feature would probably be the customization options of the G3 and how you can decide which apps will hide the navigation keys. I hate having to game with the on screen buttons wasting screen real estate and I'm so happy that LG has took the time to give users the features and experience they deserve.

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is that it has room for expansion

My favorite part is the removable backplate, battery and metal finish.

Favorite thing about the LG G3? Simple. Those thin bezels/small chin. Makes the 5.5inch screen seem a lot smaller.  :lol:

The fact that the phone doesn't have buttons on the sides makes the phone looks so amazing. The brush metal look of the back is a nice finish. Lg did a good job with this phone.

Best thing about the phone is the looks, it simply looks very premium and has a nice design.

The 1440p screen and the back buttons are nice, also the screen real estate which is very nice. back button is a plus.

I'm using a G2 and I love pixels and lazers

the best thing is the ability to multitask applications

Dem paper thin bezels that make a 5.5" phone manageable one handed for me.

The buttons on the back side. I`m often a butterfingers with the side buttons, accidental press avoidance would be a godsend,

This phone is amazing the small bezels they are amazing. They allow the phone to be more palm able and they make the screen stand out more. 

My favorite thing about this phone is the ability to respond to text's while doing something else. I hate having to switch between apps to text someone while using an app. 

I normally prefer huge phones with 6 inch plus displays but this 5.5 inch display looks MASSIVE with those amazingly slim bezels, and the 1440p is just insane- absolutely love it. (oh and the RAM. oh my lord that is some hefty RAM.)

Also I just cracked my Xperia and this phone is the best replacement out there.