The Man-Cave [99.9% Complete]

smogsy

cheers guys & yes its very secure  ;) on a side note i looked that john lewis table & it looked like it would topple over!  :D

But i just bought my bday present to myself 1TB Samsung EVO 840! :)(its the 14th)

if your not sure

one of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-2-5-inch-Basic-Solid-State/dp/B00E3W16OU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1420452217&sr=8-4&keywords=samsung+evo+840

There is some sever lack of carpet. It seems to me like a big rug would better the acoustics immensly?

But that's just my jealousy talking.

"Surely bad acoustics 1/5 would not want."

The past cannot be altered. The present holds but regret and loss. It is only in the days to come that a man may find solace. When memory fades..
Gigabyte B450i Pro WiFi | AMD Ryzen 5 2600 | SilentiumPC Fera 3 HE1224 w/ Corsair ML120 | 2x8GB DDR4 3400MHz CL16 | MSI RTX2070 Armor | Plextor M8PeG 256GB NVME | Crucial MX100 512GB | Corsair SF600 Platinum | Fractal Design Define Nano S | Dell U2518D | Filco Majestouch-2 TKL with Cherry MX Brown | Logitech G703

I've always wanted a man cave, however I'm 15, and I don't think my dad would let me build one in our relatively small garden

Saaaammme

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

If only you had the speeds I get!

3588220912.png

I would honestly be fine with his speeds so that I do not have to deal with comcast 

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

4067847914.png

That is on Wireless N from a Chromebook upstairs and two rooms away from the router, we're on Virgin's 100mb plan. I cannot test wired until I get my new PC.

Expert procrastinator.

Actually some of the best merchandise sites I've found are Warhammer 40k figurine shops and eBay.

As for a desk, I would suggest you look up designs online and make your own. I built my own pipe desk and I love it. All the space for everything I need and fully modular. I've see some great desks built out of aluminuim angle iron, plexi, and 2x4 wood legs.

Would you look at that! Someone else with his own private cave! Great job I love the wood :D and what's the art you have hanging there?

The X Desk«BuildLog»

.:Custom Watercooled Desk - Gaming Cave:.

Feel free to take a look, I would highly appreciate it.

today im going out to find a desk & some other special surprises. (figures are also in transit) :)

Empty shelf you say. Hm I look forward to what comes next

I hope that you will fill those empty shelves :)

with some tech ofc :)

I like your toilet brush in the shape of a toilet

needs a better signature

night theme master race

I like your toilet brush in the shape of a toilet

lol I had to go back page by page just to see that... 

That is just cute :D

Wanna come build this for me?(; Nice work!

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

lol I had to go back page by page just to see that...

That is just cute :D

What page it on?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

i didnt realise that either. i didn't get the accessories :)

but here it for everyone else

IMG_201408317788.jpg

Beautiful Mancave! Do a youtube tour !! 

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

might do some more updates soon. maybe a picture of the statues if anyone is interested but defo want to get more gadgets ;)

I also need to Work on my coding project

Making a Universal Remote Control for Everything in the cave. at the moment its all command line but i'm thinking making it a Webpage! so don't even to SSH/Telnet in :)

already got it working with Some devices successfully

might do some more updates soon. maybe a picture of the statues if anyone is interested but defo want to get more gadgets ;)

Post everything 

Even toilet brush was interesting for us :)

dam your fast you missed my edit!

oh Im making remote control for my pc :)

will make topic when done :)

cool mine will be controlling everything hopefully

TV

AMP

Bluray

PVR Boxes

considering A/C & Curtains & lights :)