Earin earbuds, the future?

Chardin112

That's not the futur of earbuds, it's still connected via BT, the futur of earbuds would be that they connect to wireless fiberwire or some shit.

But still, they look really like the earbud in Her form Spike Jonze.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Tiny earbuds are a recipe for quick death, earbuds die sooooo easily atm so I'd hold little confidence that these mini ones would work for very long.

Nope. What's wrong with wired IEMs anyway?

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Nope. What's wrong with wired IEMs anyway?

Wires

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

• 1 month later...

These look awesome! I would love to have these for the gym or anything active where a cord would get in the way. I currently have a set of Bluetooth on ear wrap around headphones that are okay, but they still move around a bit, and don't block out sound at all. Not having to worry about them moving around at all when I'm lifting would be awesome!

I wouldn't even need high quality sound or long battery life. 2hrs life is plenty for the gym, and just decent sound would be fine by me. I would like them to have a good Bluetooth adapter so that it doesn't cut in and out if I have my phone 10 ft away though, like my current ones do sometimes.

Ill have to look these up more when I get home.

Edit: Another thought, I remember the weak point on previous pairs of wired earbuds were the point where the wire joins the bud. This eliminates that worry.

PC: CPU - FX 8350 @4.5 Ghz | GPU - 3x R9 290 @1100 core/1300 memory | Motherboard - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z | RAM - 16 GB Mushkin Redline 1866 Mhz | PSU - Corsair AX 860w | SSD - ADATA SX900 256 GB | HDD - Seagate 3TB 7200RPM | CPU Cooler - Noctua NH D-14 | Case - Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935

Peripherals: Monitor - ASUS VN248H-P IPS | Keyboard - Corsair K70 | Mouse - Corsair M65 | Headphones - ASUS ROG Orion Pro

I would never buy these. any kind of headphone should always be analog imo.

They still are analog, humans cannot hear digital signals.   There is a DAC and amplifier built into these that converts the signal into analog then amplifies it.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

They still are analog, humans cannot hear digital signals.   There is a DAC and amplifier built into these that converts the signal into analog then amplifies it.

well, of course the sound you here is analog. What i meant is the the compression that is required to send the music over a wirless signal will degrade audio quality quite a bit. Not to mention the very limited size for a receiver and dac that have to be built into each one of the earbuds will limit what can be sent wirelessly even further.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This is a repost. I've seen it here before :l
Edit: NVM. someone just digged up this thread :3