[HELP] PSU + Hard Cage Cover/Shroud.

Go to solution Solved by TheScorpio,

i went to some store that do Advertising banners and stuff like that, managed to make it, cost 10$ without the text and with the text and everything 28$ in total, couldnt ask for a better price.
post-68200-0-15011800-1400319221_thumb.jpost-68200-0-68694600-1400319226_thumb.j

hi, I recently finished my first PC build, Click here to check!

anyways, I was really thinking about Gettin a PSU Cover/Shroud for my Case

My Case is NZXT Phantom 530, and what i'd like to cover is
post-68200-0-84209800-1400226080.jpg

----

i know it is similar to the NZXT H440

nzxt-h440-case-review,E-5-419117-22.jpg

--------

but seriously i cant just go and change the case...

i did find some people on facebook and some websites that make these kind of things but seriously some of them, their last posts were like in 2012 or something.. so does anyone know who can make these kind of things, similar to this

935683_510313922364811_2121444647_n.jpg

1394437_606028389460030_1156687718_n.jpg

and this is what i really want for sure
i'd seriously pay for this side panel on my NZXT Phantom 530, and the psu shroud
1780665_656287627767439_1437042940_n.jpg

so if anyone knows any website/ or people who do these kind of things please let me know!

post-68200-0-84209800-1400226080.jpg

For this kind of a mod you will pay more than the current price of an H440. 

For this kind of a mod you will pay more than the current price of an H440. 

H440 cost twice as much in my country anyways, but idm paying 100$ or even a lil bit more, honestly money isnt my real issue, but theres a limit ofc but if they will do it right, i will buy them for sure

This thread  showed how to make a simple shroud, but I'd too rather have a pro one done for me, if anyone knows of a shop that does it.

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

H440 cost twice as much in my country anyways, but idm paying 100$ or even a lil bit more, honestly money isnt my real issue, but theres a limit ofc but if they will do it right, i will buy them for sure

I'm not positive, but I highly doubt you are going to find someone to do it for $100. I wouldn't personally do it for less than $250 for the shroud and window, but I also don't mod for a living and value my time at over $10/hr...

If all you really want is a PSU shroud and drive cage cover, without any CNC work on it, then just do it yourself. Buy a sheet of acrylic and a heat gun, trim to size, heat the bend area and bend it over a smooth and clean block of wood.

I'm not positive, but I highly doubt you are going to find someone to do it for $100. I wouldn't personally do it for less than $250 for the shroud and window, but I also don't mod for a living and value my time at over $10/hr...

If all you really want is a PSU shroud and drive cage cover, without any CNC work on it, then just do it yourself. Buy a sheet of acrylic and a heat gun, trim to size, heat the bend area and bend it over a smooth and clean block of wood.

i guess

A shroud can be done quite easily by bending pieces of acrylic but if your looking for the cut-out of a specific design I suggest going to a local shop that has a CNC an alternative to the cut by hand using a scroll saw but it won't be perfect. 

Probably the best thing is to either stencil the letter with paint or stick on lettering. 

• 7 months later...

its a small local shop in my country. Kuwait :D

Do you have dimensions? I found somewhere that can do it for me but I just want to see if your dimensions match mine!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have dimensions? I found somewhere that can do it for me but I just want to see if your dimensions match mine!

Am sorry i took forever to respond.. havent been checking the forums.. and sorry i really dont have any dimensions and i cant take it out of my system because the tubes are goin through it .. :D

Am sorry i took forever to respond.. havent been checking the forums.. and sorry i really dont have any dimensions and i cant take it out of my system because the tubes are goin through it .. :D

Thats all good!