Art repository thread

ixi_your_face

ughh how the heck do you do that!!  could you do one for the pirate/ criminal division?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

yes i am doing for each of the official sub-organizations in ltt

so the 2cnd frame is better i think?

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Definitely the second but maybe the LTT needs to be silver?

i liked the first frame with the yellow caution stripes on the side.  says salvage / construction to me

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

what do you use to do this?

yes i am doing for each of the official sub-organizations in ltt

so the 2cnd frame is better i think?

so when you do the sub orgs you start helping with ops? i really cant get anything good out of me these days... *goes draw more*

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

i liked the first frame with the yellow caution stripes on the side.  says salvage / construction to me

yes but i want to do 1 frame for all the pictures we will use

so when you do the sub orgs you start helping with ops? i really cant get anything good out of me these days... *goes draw more*

i still dont know what you need

making an skype call with you and taco taco borito will do

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

yes but i want to do 1 frame for all the pictures we will use

i still dont know what you need

making an skype call with you and taco taco borito will do

yeah we need to, probably best if somewhere 7ish PM your time, as its not too early for taco taco borrito, and quite ok for us right?

@DamDirtyApe

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

what do you use to do this?

i am not sure what you are asking

i do art ( for games and shit ) for a living

i like ltt and star citizen thats why i do it for free for ltt

i use photoshop and ... "my skills"

hope this helps

i am not sure what you are asking

i do art ( for games and shit ) for a living

i like ltt and star citizen thats why i do it for free for ltt

i use photoshop and ... "my skills"

hope this helps

ya what program you use.  Photoshop, damn i really need to learn to use that shiz.  And yes you has the skillz :)

ya what program you use.  Photoshop, damn i really need to learn to use that shiz.  And yes you has the skillz :)

yeah photoshop is mainly used. and illustrator if youre feeling masochistic and need vector art done

"logo 1 and logo 2"

parts saved for the logos after we elect dudes to command the suborgs

logos will be made by @iLash and maybe me?

test1 and 2 will be for what the org will be aiming for

and the name will be chosen later

ya what program you use. Photoshop, damn i really need to learn to use that shiz. And yes you has the skillz :)

(Top hat on, red wine in hand)

It's no use just knowing how to use a program, brush strokes and how to take something in your head and put it on paper is a different thing.

I've only just learnt how to draw circles in GIMP, I've been doing them freehand for years

It's no use just knowing how to use a program, brush strokes and how to take something in your head and put it on paper is a different thing.

I've only just learnt how to draw circles in GIMP, I've been doing them freehand for years

true that. i know literally 0 people who started drawing on the computer. everyone starts on paper, develops skills and then moves onto digital. and then the program is just a tool, like a pencil or a paper is. you get used to some, dont like the others

true that. i know literally 0 people who started drawing on the computer. everyone starts on paper, develops skills and then moves onto digital. and then the program is just a tool, like a pencil or a paper is. you get used to some, dont like the others

I have been drawing for a while (although not recently)  I am sure i am not on par with any of your guyz skills but ive always wanted to try my hand at digital art.  Also i currently use the computer for 3d drafting at work so im familiar with digital media.

i know nothing of 3d,,, and i should spend time to learn so it can help my art in general :(

if you can make 2d look 3d then you shouldnt have a problem.

I have been drawing for a while (although not recently) I am sure i am not on par with any of your guyz skills but ive always wanted to try my hand at digital art. Also i currently use the computer for 3d drafting at work so im familiar with digital media.

Ah ok, I shouldn't of assumed, hate it when people do that to me, sorry.

If your looking for 3d art. It might be worth looking at blender?

Personally I sketch my work by hand, move it to pc and "trace" it but I'm a big fan of line art anyway

Ah ok, I shouldn't of assumed, hate it when people do that to me, sorry.

If your looking for 3d art. It might be worth looking at blender?

Personally I sketch my work by hand, move it to pc and "trace" it but I'm a big fan of line art anyway

No worries man its the internets :),  also ill check out blender see if i can get a copy some how.

my current options are:

for character art - zbrush

and for environment "help"

sketchup or cinema 4d

my current options are:

for character art - zbrush

and for environment "help"

sketchup or cinema 4d

please go modo. please. modo is awesome for purely modeling, and if i wasnt a grumpy old man, stuck in the ways of 3Ds id be all over it

No worries man its the internets :), also ill check out blender see if i can get a copy some how.

Blender is free man, has some photoshop compatability but I use GIMP so I don't know to what extent.