Art repository thread

ixi_your_face

Congrats, Inca!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

That's awesome!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

That's awesome!

He's awesome!

more progress on my star citizen apartment ^^
http://www.wipnation.com/posts?PostKey=11257

10258289_10152471216129750_6818730646512

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Very nice Inca, keep up the good work. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

more! yes this is taking much time

1501309_10152473208204750_36340891562294

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

@Artofinca dude! I am going to have to get that printed, framed and on my wall. You should have a place to buy some of this stuff... unless you do already?

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

@Artofinca dude! I am going to have to get that printed, framed and on my wall. You should have a place to buy some of this stuff... unless you do already?

It would probably be better for you to get one locally as shipping would cost less. Although it would be nice to give Inca something.

It would probably be better for you to get one locally as shipping would cost less. Although it would be nice to give Inca something.

Cheaper is not always better when it comes to inca's art also shipping is not a huge expense with a simple rolled up print of something. Some printing places I am sure have things in place for international customers anyway. 

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

nah i dotn have an online print shop set up ^^

we wil lthink something out in the end

i am also not sure about the window, not many refs too look at :)

nah i dotn have an online print shop set up ^^

we wil lthink something out in the end

i am also not sure about the window, not many refs too look at :)

love the window.

I too love the window and I think it makes you search more for the little things in the room itself. Dammit now I sound like one of those poncy people at an art gallery :D

No print shop... Well I shall have to Steal umm permanently borrow it for printing if I may? Tell you what I shall buy you a virtual beer in the orbital bar on the LTT Kingship!

-Groucho Marx

Dammit now I sound like one of those poncy people at an art gallery :D

No even close..

I love how the window cascades warmth into the room and light brings ones eyes to the bed where many quirky items lay.

One has to feel like the artist was try to make the viewer feel the cold steel feeling of the future but yet the light sheds warmth like a mother embracing a child making it feel like even in the future we can cling, no clasp onto the braces of humanity no matter where we are.

No even close.. I love how the window cascades warmth into the room and light brings ones eyes to the bed where many quirky items lay. One has to feel like the artist was try to make the viewer feel the cold steel feeling of the future but yet the light sheds warmth like a mother embracing a child making it feel like even in the future we can cling, no clasp onto the braces of humanity no matter where we are.

Well damn you win the poncy contest haha.

-Groucho Marx

anyone interested in custom avatars from pics i have done?

( exclusive only to LTT members )

anyone interested in custom avatars from pics i have done?( exclusive only to LTT members )

Duh!! Why would you even ask? Of course I would!

If you did one of Fuzz I'd have one

I am a little attached to my space bear haha it took me long enough to make it even if it is a little wonky :D

-Groucho Marx

Duh!! Why would you even ask? Of course I would!

If you did one of Fuzz I'd have one

i am not making "new" ones, sadly i do not have the time. but i can make few icons from the pictures i already did for sc ( and other sci-fi )