Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, Kenji the Uke said:

Mmm. 3: The airing anime Dagashi Kashi. The sidemain character is called Saya. Tis mai waifu.

interesting. Is the anime any good?

2 minutes ago, Charger said:

interesting. Is the anime any good?

Its about a.. A snackfood business 3: Very slice of life.. If your into that genre, yes. Its goofy owo and stoofs. I'd recommend it. Its on Funimation.

Moist

Just now, Kenji the Uke said:

Its about a.. A snackfood business 3: Very slice of life.. If your into that genre, yes. Its goofy owo and stoofs. I'd recommend it. Its on Funimation.

seems like somethingid watch when bored , might try it 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Just now, TheGingerKid said:

Definitely a good anime for when you are bored. <3

Moist

5 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

ahhh... now i recognize (reconfigured, lol wtf spell check) your profile pic ginger..... lol its that girl from Dagashi Kashi, knew i seen her before but i just remembered lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

47 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Where's the spoiler button tho?

Nowhere I can see, but you can just type spoiler in square brackets, and repeat it with a forward slash after the opening bracket to end the spoiler... this, without the spaces between each pair of brackets:

[ spoiler ] spoiler goes here [ / spoiler ]

This is what you get.

9 minutes ago, Charger said:

I feel like I would like more information...

Saya is the quiet tsundere archetype. She also has small pupils.

So far the anime is pretty boring, and feels like advertising for the treats more than something they put a lot of effort into.

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Saya is the quiet tsundere. She also has small pupils.

SHE IS ADORABLE AND MAI WAIFU. >:c!!! You forgot those features too.

Moist

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

ahhh... now i recognize (reconfigured, lol wtf spell check) your profile pic ginger..... lol its that girl from Dagashi Kashi, knew i seen her before but i just remembered lol

yep

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Just now, Kenji the Uke said:

SHE IS ADORABLE AND MAI WAIFU. >:c!!! You forgot those features too.

Well, you already said she's your waifu, and it goes without saying that she's adorable if you chose her, doesn't it?

11 minutes ago, Charger said:

I feel like I would like more information...

4 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

like i said before super low energy comedy, it's a good "boring humor" title. Didn't seem to be that many clear punch lines and joke setups. It really is cut and dry slice of life.

also the main female characters boobs appear to be growing by the episode, but they're not getting too out of hand (yet)

Error: 410

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well, you already said she's your waifu, and it goes without saying that she's adorable if you chose her, doesn't it?

;w; Th-they are still important.

Moist

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

not really related to the topic but for some reason in dark theme some of your post is white

1 minute ago, helping said:

like i said before super low energy comedy, it's a good "boring humor" title. Didn't seem to be that many clear punch lines and joke setups. It really is cut and dry slice of life.

also the main female characters boobs appear to be growing by the episode, but they're not getting too out of hand (yet)

I thought I noticed something weird about her bewbs 3:

Moist

1 minute ago, Charger said:

is that slang for plot? lol

no he actually just means she has small pupils

they do that thing in this one where some characters have different eye designs

I was watching something else that did that recently, can't remember what though.

also im having to delete my old replies in order to make a new one, ffs

Error: 410

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

not really related to the topic but for some reason in dark theme some of your post is white

weird though its probably different formatting. the words in white are the words that i copy pasted from some where else

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Cool thing: If you hit Ctrl+Z after the editor converts something into an object, it undoes the object conversion without removing the link.

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPpbThLU5U

2016-01-31_23-48-16.webm <reaction to the above (also fave moment so far from I can't understand what my husband is saying).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

14 minutes ago, helping said:

reminds me of an anime I saw where a male side character was slowly shrinking and end the end turned out to be a girl 

11 minutes ago, helping said:

no he actually just means she has small pupils

they do that thing in this one where some characters have different eye designs

I was watching something else that did that recently, can't remember what though.

also im having to delete my old replies in order to make a new one, ffs

interesting

good so Im not the only one running into that lol

At anyone who tanks , Lel 

image.jpeg

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, Vitalius said:

Cool thing: If you hit Ctrl+Z after the editor converts something into an object, it undoes the object conversion without removing the link.

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPpbThLU5U

2016-01-31_23-48-16.webm <reaction to the above (also fave moment so far from I can't understand what my husband is saying).

Sigh. Trying to remove video to reply. Delete doesn't work. Try backspace and it takes me back a page. wtf?

Anyway. Reason I quoted you. Clicked webm link to watch. Downloads instead of opening in a new tab. Really? Why does nothing work properly?!
Tumblr_n8d17bmHsz1rec90to1_500.gif

20 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

At anyone who tanks , Lel 

I saw that the other day. good stuff.

Blarg

Want some good @ anyone who plays guitar? 

BAM ! ITS GOLD

LOL DED 

Spoiler
Spoiler

21 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Sigh. Trying to remove video to reply.

Snip

Guess i should count myself pretty lucky then, im not experiencing most of whats happening to you guys atm. Though deleting pics and vids in quotes is a bit weird.

Also is it bad if you can tell what anime a simple gif like that is from lol. Aldnoah.Zero.... lol

Lol @MyInnerFred. "Im not your typical girl..." Me: yep your worse. Your lying and pretending to be something else to draw attention to yourself. Lol 

I just finished "I can't understand what my husband is saying"... I hope there's more.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

3 hours ago, TheGingerKid said:

heres one thing that pisses me right off 

56aed6dc39abc_thisshit.PNG.b10bf20277b7e

WHY SO MANY CHOICES UGHHHH 

Get ready for the passive-aggressive 'liking' of comments when the Flame War 3 sets in.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.