Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

I have a dream, a dream that one day, weekly animation series all have animation created at 60fps and have no filler scenes.  If only fairy tail had the animation team and time needed to do what those bladeworks guys did with fate.  oh well.

60fps lol..... That will be so fucking good... But i think anime is not that noticeable tho. Movie in a theater yes, fucking get headache cause i got used to 60fps.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

60fps lol..... That will be so fucking good... But i think anime is not that noticeable tho. Movie in a theater yes, fucking get headache cause i got used to 60fps.

I was looking at the intro to fairy tail this week, and the music and recap sections were literally perfect... but the animation was so choppy.  Doing weekly series seems to produce a lot of cuts to things like fluid animation.  They should just cut the series in half or hire more animators to get the job done.  These are worldwide shows, they should find a way to make the economics work.

I saw some video talking about how artists working in anime houses make almost no money.  How is that effing possible?  It's not just the japanese market they are playing to, they need worldwide releases on channels designed to cater to that, if they need faster dubbing then release japanese and english version of the animes for different markets at the same time for universal releases.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I got headache when I saw The Hobbit in 48 fps. Obviously, the human eye can't see more than 24 fps - you heard it here first.

There's SVP (Smooth Video Project) which can make videos run at 60 fps, but I'm not sure if I like it.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

7 hours later and my media library is nearly reorganized 

And after all the hard work, HDD dies / most of the files corrupt / some other shenanigan happens, and have to do it all over again because you didn't do back-ups...

That actually happened to a classmate of mine yesterday; he did some assignment for over 6 hours in one sitting, something screwed up, and he had to restore to previous Windows' restore point, which is from a week earlier. All of his work was gone. Needless to say, he didn't want to do it all over again that day.

I'd be furious too if that happened.

post-23506-0-22824400-1448699898.gif

sigh went to grandma's with ps4. Forgot to bring composite cable or UW 1440p monitor. No HDMI in this household. Wtf am I supposed to do. Talk to people? :/

You are supposed to stare on your smartphone screen like an asocial person, as per modern societal norms. :lol:

Again, yesterday I actually went to school without a phone, and just realized how many people actually do just that; friends around them? Staring at phone. Alone? Staring at phone. Walking somewhere? Staring at phone...

It's not that I'm against it, but just started to realize how much that happens.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So I just got a new 3tb hard drive, My time of 1tb limits are over!. Now I gotta wait the whole 3 years it will take to copy my shit over.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

You are supposed to stare on your smartphone screen like an asocial person, as per modern societal norms. :lol:

Again, yesterday I actually went to school without a phone, and just realized how many people actually do just that; friends around them? Staring at phone. Alone? Staring at phone. Walking somewhere? Staring at phone...

It's not that I'm against it, but just started to realize how much that happens.

Its kinda funny how I only really noticed that after I got my smartphone. I guess I'm just really conscious about how I use my phone. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I got headache when I saw The Hobbit in 48 fps. Obviously, the human eye can't see more than 24 fps - you heard it here first.

There's SVP (Smooth Video Project) which can make videos run at 60 fps, but I'm not sure if I like it.

-snip-

Anime in 60fps is too f*cking glorious...

Just imagine the 'plot' bounce at 60fps...

Edit:

I've run out of stuff to do/enjoy... what now...

It's too dark right now to return to finishing my I-400 model (so far, the lower hull has been painted... next would be the AAA and the upper hull... I'll do the seaplanes separately...)...

Minor artifacting from SVP for butter smooth 60fps anime is completely worth in my book. Now if I could get it to work in 4k....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

i dont like 60fps anime, not because of the smoothness or anything no its just bloody massive to download.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i dont like 60fps anime, not because of the smoothness or anything no its just bloody massive to download.

I have yet to run into 60fps anime by default...

Just use SVP.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Minor artifacting from SVP for butter smooth 60fps anime is completely worth it is not book. Now if I could get it to work in 4k....

Last time i checked 4k anime is not really a thing...

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Im still watching anime with the Default settings they come with 

:D

eww you are like those psychos that like hard subs.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

finally finished text art for my art assessment ☺

she was quality waifu material for me back in the day *heavy breathing ensues 

Listen if you care.

Last time i checked 4k anime is not really a thing...

I know it's not. What I meant was full screening anime on my 4k monitor. The framerate drops considerably.

muh minimalism desktop

aamxdqh.png

I like that windows UI is invisible on stock color settings over black

Explorer needs a dark theme already!

I have yet to run into 60fps anime by default...

Just use SVP.

CG could be 60. These are some instances of that but usually it's 30 when the rest of the anime is 24 making encoders lives hell.

got any recommendations for something maybe with a little more romance and a good story maybe something similar to mysterious girlfriend x

Wait, there's an actual story in MGX?

Well, if you want a bit more romance, I can think of a few depending on your tolerance for that sort of thing: Kare Kano, Spice and Wolf, Nodame Cantabile, Emma, Maison Ikkoku, and more recently Shirayukihime (wasn't for me, but it did the job for a lot of people). Crest/Banner of the Stars is a more story-driven sci-fi, but has a great romance between its leads. There's also Honey and Clover, though it's not so much about a romance as it is about unrequited love. People also keep telling me that Your Lie in April was a great romance story, but it didn't click with me.

Wait, there's an actual story in MGX?

Well, if you want a bit more romance, I can think of a few depending on your tolerance for that sort of thing: Kare Kano, Spice and Wolf, Nodame Cantabile, Emma, Maison Ikkoku, and more recently Shirayukihime (wasn't for me, but it did the job for a lot of people). Crest/Banner of the Stars is a more story-driven sci-fi, but has a great romance between its leads. There's also Honey and Clover, though it's not so much about a romance as it is about unrequited love. People also keep telling me that Your Lie in April was a great romance story, but it didn't click with me.

I will agree with mgx not really having that much of a story it was rather episodic and all but I liked it. I also liked your lie in april and I have watched spice and wolf and nodame but I may try reading nodame and I may check out some of the other things you suggested.

I will agree with mgx not really having that much of a story it was rather episodic and all but I liked it. I also liked your lie in april and I have watched spice and wolf and nodame but I may try reading nodame and I may check out some of the other things you suggested.

Oh I found MGX alright, I was just hoping that there was more to it than the anime suggested.