Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I will try to record voltages and whatnot somehow I guess.

What did you do to the poor thing?

Just normal, usage and wear on it, I tend to do alot of OS reinstalls cause I break them with fuckin around with registry files seeing what I can do to improve and change stuff

bfac5a9c2d.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I could trade my 850evo 500GB but can't install pcie ssd cause i don't have a desktop, i have a laptop, so...

Does it have thunderbolt perhaps?

I've got an 850 Evo(sata) that has just around 8TB of data write/read from it since I've owned it

Wat size?

Edit: Interested?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Does it have thunderbolt perhaps?

Wat size?

250GB Was picked up early this year

Edit: Yeah Interested for sure, if you want any other info about the drive lemme know

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Just normal, usage and wear on it, I tend to do alot of OS reinstalls cause I break them with fuckin around with registry files seeing what I can do to improve and change stuff

bfac5a9c2d.png

mines looking pretty good so far 

post-121932-0-72124400-1446364953_thumb.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

What are you guys doing to your poor drives.

zlSmxgb.png

Twice as many hours as kingcry's with less wrights. 5 times as many hours as gingers with only 1tb more then him.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

@Vitalius sorry the drive isn't working out for you man. I'm goona assume that when you initially got it this was not the intended use.

@Opask umm we rape them with data? Can't wait to check my 850 Pro 128GB after its been a cache drive for a 6TB RAID 10 array for a while.

What are you guys doing to your poor drives.

.png]

Twice as many hours as kingcry's with less wrights. 5 times as many hours as gingers with only 1tb more then him.

lololol ok you think this drive is getting raped with data ? You should see my 2 poor kingstons ... There fuckered right up. I'll throw up some data on em when I find my adapter

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Anyone know how to run a health check on my rmbp's sad. It has no windows that aren't virtual machines installed...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

@Vitalius sorry the drive isn't working out for you man. I'm goona assume that when you initially got it this was not the intended use.

It's k. Not your fault. Didn't know I was going Linux for one, and didn't know Linux didn't like this drive, for two.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

XVfEatL.png

I though I was making a lot of writes on my SSD. :D

It's ~18 months old. Crystal disk info doesn't detect it properly for some reason. :(

My name got changed :D i'm officially strange now.

Welcome. xD

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Because everyone is posting their SSD stuff I`ll just post mine too. I`m too lazy to download crystaldisk though, so I`ll just use Crucial Storage Executive.

6DO8G5P.png

Q3esYRm.png

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

It's k. Not your fault. Didn't know I was going Linux for one, and didn't know Linux didn't like this drive, for two.

It might if you find drivers maybe.

h91SWzz.png?1

For all of this time I did not understand all the Undertale praise...

Maybe I should get that game.

i kinda feel like that's the PC equivalent of going through life signing everything with a giant red crayon

actually lol'd

MvMWq4h.png

mfw this is how it's starting to become for me with new and more demanding games... Have to either lower graphics settings way down, or reduce render distance. 550Ti starts to fall behind (and can't afford upgrading at the moment). Surprised that it can still keep up in a way that it can run everything. Might not look pretty, but it works.

post-23506-0-96054700-1446373793.jpg

Ts ADMIN POWERS

15ea95ab50f47acf14600271f6cbf672.png

Power corrupts...

insanity__sfm__by_salliby-d6upx9e.jpg

With great power comes great insanity.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

started kyousougiga - damn i'm hooked. plus i admire the visuals. reminds me a bit of shaft's trademark visuals 

i kinda feel like that's the PC equivalent of going through life signing everything with a giant red crayon

actually lol'd

MvMWq4h.png

i died to this.

i dunno why... probably because of the laughing tom cruise copy 

F*ck, it seems like my wifi card is broken, so I can't use the internet right now on my PC. Well, I can use internet on my PC, but it disconnects about every two minutes.

Relevant xkcd:

nachos.png

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

F*ck, it seems like my wifi card is broken, so I can't use the internet right now on my PC. Well, I can use internet on my PC, but it disconnects about every two minutes.

Relevant xkcd:nachos.png

my friend used to run into an extreme case of that but unlike in that comic when someone would use the microwave he would crash out of the game to the desktop lol

That is one funny joke. 172a1586f27c92ad7063fe27fff2949e.jpg

Why was that funny?

Also I loved and hated the current episode of fairy tail. I loved the dragons even if there was too much screen time introducing them.

But it started with an exciting fight between Ezra and harpy lady that got tossed out the window...in arc riddled with fights that take too long to start and/or stop and restart and/or go offscreen in the middle of the fight

Also does anyone know what the overarching plot of lance b masques?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Why was that funny?

Also I loved and hated the current episode of fairy tail. I loved the dragons even if there was too much screen time introducing them.

But it started with an exciting fight between Ezra and harpy lady that got tossed out the window...in arc riddled with fights that take too long to start and/or stop and restart and/or go offscreen in the middle of the fight

He said Charlotte tho.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•