Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So, my nephew and I have fun a lot when we are hanging out. 

We go to What-a-burger (burger joint in Texas) at 3AM because food (and he likes food). 

We get food but want to eat it before we head home. I go over to a parking lot and park under a light. I open my sun roof. My nephew's name is Ethan.

"Hey Ethan, you know what the best thing about Sun Roofs is?" 

"What?"

"They work at night."

lulz were definitely had. We found it funny. O, so funny.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Another fail picture today!?, Hamtaro is a Hamster, not a mouse! Damn who keeps making these ?

IDK lol I just keep on having these stuff on my news feed. 

the weebs in fb?

exactly, it's a good thing my news feed is filled with these things rather than all the ALDUB SHIT and EATBULAGA VS SHOWTIME like the last few weeks

GOD I'm sick of tired of that.

edit: 

meanwhile:

I have to clean a whole volume of tank scans. :( oh well at least I love this series, even though I'm spoiling myelf by cleaning them.

q0UstE0.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

The one bellow is my desktop PC, above is my tablet, I'm in school now, hence why I have tablet...

I turned the desktop off when I left home, but our village's power delivery system is crap, and gives some sort-of energy spikes maybe half-a-dozen times per month that turn my PC on without ever touching the power button. Today and yesterday this has happened (at least yesterday. Still unconfirmed for today).

That's my explanation for the doppelganger.

F4JBxgk.jpg

Sounds like you need a UPS...

I do love dodger but I hate gundam

no I arbitrarily hate gundam so I will pass

Really? How can you hate Gundam?

IDK lol I just keep on having these stuff on my news feed. 

exactly, it's a good thing my news feed is filled with these things rather than all the ALDUB SHIT and EATBULAGA VS SHOWTIME like the last few weeks

GOD I'm sick of tired of that.

^that is why I stay off fb as much as possible^

woah

if you guys have a decent sound system with a dedicated subwoofer I like the effect this song does on the intro, I've never heard anyone do it before.

He's basically intentionally dropping out the entire frequency except for the low end at the instant that the bass note peaks, this is normally something you wouldn't want.

12" in the corner of my room is going to town and it makes my ears feel fucky

headphones can kinda do it, but not as well. With my T50RP (which are really bassy) the pressure still isn't the same

this version is much better (IMO) than the original and remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q5B-YtKxes

While setting up my Adam Sub7 I was actually listening to a bunch of music sub only and man ill agree it's weird.

well damn, that's a lot of iphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwIz_KO79U

I want you guys to join well since I don't really care if I win or not.

I tweeted him but never got a response. I have to wonder what the logistics is like to acquire that many.

^that is why I stay off fb as much as possible^

I can't stay off it, too many people to talk to.

and well the autoplay feature on facebook is making me watch videos even without audio, it's so addicting and IDK why

also the showtime vs EB thing made me unfollow a lot of friends(still friends just unfollowed their posts)

I tweeted him but never got a response. I have to WI Der what the logistics is like to acquire that many.

Wi Der?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

and well the autoplay feature on facebook is making me watch videos even without audio, it's so addicting and IDK why

also the showtime vs EB thing made me unfollow a lot of friends(still friends just unfollowed their posts)

Wi Der?

The hosts are talented, I acknowledge that... but it's annoying to get stuff shoved into your face...

which is why I stay on the pages of the groups that I joined on fb if I'm even online...

showtime vs EB is a lot like intel vs amd... it's fun to watch and all but annoying when you get dragged in...

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

@Vitalius. Downloading softether on pc. Probably run setup when I get home.

10/10 on mine (december)

awesome. let me know how it goes

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

10/10 on mine (december)

My birthday is also in december. *Brofist

Just played another hour and a half of trails in the sky. Game is pretty good and so far hard has offered a bit of challenge. 

From what I can tell you have one main story quest and a few extra side quests. I think you can get them all from the guild hall of the region you are in. Not really sure if there are hidden quests or not and I haven't been to any other major towns yet.

Battle system is pretty good. Its turn based but there are things that you can do to gain extra turns before the enemies. Your physical attack range is limited to a grid so if you want to do a physical attack sometimes you will need to move. I don't think magic has a range limit.

I guess thats fairly typical but after playing a bunch a games like final fantasy where there is no movement in battle its taken a bit of getting used to.

Soundtrack so far has been not bad. I think it suits the game well.

One annoyance I have been experiencing is no chat history. After playing a few VNs and even a couple other games with it I get really annoyed when I accidentally skip something that I had meant to read.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Wi Der?

Derpy autocorrect

Wonder

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

looks like i'm a kuudere

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Derpy autocorrect

Wonder

If I win I might give it away here. Don't really need a new phone still love my note 2 and 3.

I will still probably need to get a smaller phone to put in my pocket, but my my birthday is coming up and I think my parents bought an s6 which I haven't seen.(They tend to forget that I manage their online bank accounts. So I kinda just spoiled my birthday gift if ever it is mine.)

Give me more music @helping 

i need a new playlist of shit like the shit you linked

i mean i could but it's probably not going to go down how you think it might

I have super broad taste and Youtube playlists are a super small slice of that. I mainly use Youtube playlists for stuff that I i) like, but not enough to download or ii) "fotm" iii) can't find anywhere

you're not going to find very much of any type of consistency lol

also it shrinks by the day due to vids being taken down

Error: 410

i mean i could but it's probably not going to go down how you think it might

I have super broad taste and Youtube playlists are a super small slice of that. I mainly use Youtube playlists for stuff that I i) like, but not enough to download or ii) "fotm" iii) can't find anywhere

you're not going to find very much of any type of consistency lol

also it shrinks by the day due to vids being taken down

Yeah what the fuck is up with all the recent vids not being available in the US

And, i have pretty broad taste as well. Like Metal and disco music are two of the many genres i listen to. The dubstep shit isnt my thing but the techno stuff i dig. Trap is good too. 

Like this is my shit 

Yeah what the fuck is up with all the recent vids not being available in the US

And, i have pretty broad taste as well. Like Metal and disco music are two of the many genres i listen to. The dubstep shit isnt my thing but the techno stuff i dig. Trap is good too. 

Like this is my shit 

i feel like it's a nice appetizer for that delicious TPP being fast-tracked through into law.

anything animu related on here is probably blocked too.

again, really high variance, extremely small slice.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLedozbazQ3dl5EboenQj1IQ

if you wanted some decent trap look at XXYYXX and Mr Carmack and start from there, maaaybe tokimonsta

know you're running a sleep deficit when you put your sheets in the washing machine and forget to turn it on

fml guess i'm going to bed later than expected again

Error: 410

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

how unsurprising , im a teacher 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

Teacher... How fitting...

Edit: what if the person born in february is a girl? Is it still trap or is it inverted trap?

@Vitalius. Got vpn set up. Cant connect. Probably some stupid check box I missed somewhere.

Game still causes computer to restart on its own.

Guess I will just go to sleep and enjoy paintball tomorrow. Glorious stress relief.

Blarg

@Vitalius. Got vpn set up. Cant connect. Probably some stupid check box I missed somewhere.

Game still causes computer to restart on its own.

Guess I will just go to sleep and enjoy paintball tomorrow. Glorious stress relief.

paintball is more of a way to release the inner madman in me. 

tumblr_m2x9n9WOlV1r5x09i.gif

10/10 on mine (december)

Prince. Wonderful. Is there a genre to go with this as well, because this could go a lot of different ways. Sad I missed the plot armor wearing mc month.

@RedSphyxis :o the dancers multiplied!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."