HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I currently have a 2 year old galaxy ace which is the slowest thing ever. Even the 15 to 60 euro phones are more responsive.
One of the biggest gripe I have with my phone is its slow camera. Many precious moments have been lost because of low picture quality and speed of the camera.

But do not to despair.
The HTC One M8 features superior speed and color accuracy for it's camera.
Damn, I wish my phone was as hot as that.

HTC + Linus = Awesome giveaway!

I know it sounds cheesy but still, it's and awesome tech to giveaway to all of us!

The thing with HTC product especially this M8 in particular is that they innovate far beyond what other companies are doing, over engineering technology and rethinking what we need for a smartphone in our daily lives.

The front facing speakers, the UI, the selfie friendly ultrawide angle camera (for those who uses it), all of which most modern day users are searching for (not power user like most of us here), but it's still a beast for speed for the power users.

The fact that they do respond to customer's complaints over the M7 over the non expandable memory and implement it in their new device is significant, and man, that 90 percent metal construction for that outer shell is just pure elegance.

I am a geek for sleek and beautiful devices and I am sure that most of us here are. Hope that HTC will continue to evolve and reshape the future of android smartphones. Moreover, let's hope that we could meet up the 10,000 and get two stunning devices for Linus to giveaway.

May the luckiest win! Viel Glück!

This is an amazing phone, although I do prefer last year's design.

My favorite thing about this device has to be the awesome build quality, which is something I really care about and thats why I would never get a Samsung.

I want this phone my iPhone 4s isn't cutting my video watching needs (using the cupping technique :P)

My favorite feature of the HTC One M8 would have to be the awesome BoomSound speakers! I absolutely hate cupping my hands to make my iPhone speakers louder. I don't understand why other phone makers put the speakers on the bottom (or on the back) of there phones, it just doesn't make any sense!

The main reason why i love iPhones is because they have spectacular build quality and most Android phones don't live up to the same quality. The HTC One is the first Android phone that i could see myself using mainly because its build quality is as good as (or even better than) an iPhone.

Proud Member Of The PC Master Race! :)

I love the build quality and the front facing speakers!

Sorry for bad English, but i try my best. ;)  

My favoite thing its easily the battery life. Iphone 5 last 3 hours before its dead

Well i hope i win this phone since its so much more better then my old samsung and yes OLD means old not smart phone this would be my first smartphone just because mostly i dont want crappy tachphone since winters here are cold and phones broke to fast =D and i have big fingers =D im bigger then Luke(slick) (but not fat or something just overly taller and heavear =D ) and i really like HTC look so good luck for everyone and lets all hope that i win =DD ;) happy closing easters. Short add i should win BECAUSE My BD is on April 17 im turning 24 ;) make me happy ;)

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2823229239

Made on !7:00 so its worst time =D ussually have 97+mbs/90+mbps -=Fact Lithuania has one of the best internet in the world and best internet infrastrukture in Europe.=-

My favorite feature of the new HTC One M8 is the brushed metal design that completely separates it from the rest of the smartphones in the world.

Well the metal body is probably the best thing in all,aside from the great internal specifications.

I want this phone my iPhone 4s isn't cutting my video watching needs (using the cupping technique :P) I love the speed and the speakers of the new HTC One M8!

The thing i most like about the htc one m8 is the metal body construction.it has superb built quality with a premium feel.

htc says that this time 90%of the phone is metal rather than the last time there was only 70% metal (m7)

another great feature is htc boom sound speakers it's a shame for beats audio because htc made their own speaker without beats help and it sounds louder and better than m7 

The addition of on screen buttons shows that htc is going on google's direction but they also added a micro sd card slot that supports up to 128gb .

THEY'RE NOT GOING ON GOOGLE'S DIRECTION

it would be a good replacement for my old desire c

I love the sleek metal unibody look of this phone. cheers!

I think the speakers on this would be one of the killer features. My poor old iPhone 4 is just too quiet when trying to play stuff out loud :(

I want the M8 pretty bad now this phone looks like it can pack quite a punch and is giraffingly awesome the most i like is its build it looks so amazing i and i dont think if i ever dropped it i would break it lol.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the micro SD card slot and the imaginary wireless charging xD

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"

Glad to see they're still rocking the boom speakers. The only phone audio that matters! And micro SD, might finally be able to have some movies and all my music at the same time

Really nice looking phone and the speakers seem amazing. :D 

Linus you are great, I absolutely loved that review! :)
I would have to say the the improvement of battery life and the speakers that make sense compared to my current, a nexus 5...

The ID of the M8 is wonderful! Its just beautiful!

The feature I thought was coolest on the phone was the ability to modify your photos after taking them through the use of the depth information from the "second" camera. Not something I've seen before in a phone and could be really nice in cases where the auto focus doesn't quite work correctly.