HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the superior build quality and microsd slot. Expandable storage matters!

My favorite feature is definitely the front-facing speakers

I actually have the HTC One S and for it's generation, it's a very beautiful smartphone. And what i most like on the new M8 is the design. The quality is here, and i love the curves. 

2nd thing i like, the microsd card. On my One S, i can't add one, and it's very frustrating when you can't add more music.

The design is better than the Samsung Galaxy S5!  Build quality is superb compared to all other phones out there.

I owned a HTC Incredible S a few years ago and it served me well with its great design and features. I can only say that the HTC One M8 will definitely exceed all my expectations of a top of the line powerful smartphone to serve me in my daily tasks.

Best thing about the M8 is the pirate(gold with eye patch camera) color, cause YAR!!!!

Guys I had an HTC one X and I loved it. It was the best phone I had so far except there was a warranty issue which HTC took care of.

I want now the HTC Zoë and the beautiful snappy phone which Linus showed in the video! The build quality is extraordinary perhaps better than iPhone. That's what I like about it! Good luck to everyone,

i hope i win cause i wanna stop cupping my hand on the back of my note 2 and have those awsome sounds in my face or ears and i wanna have that dual flash stuff and wanna try that new 3d thingy that i saw with the cat and burst pictures in fast moment without waiting for that lag on touchwiz and the last thing is i wanna try a new ui which is sense ui by the way thank in advanced

i hope i win cause i wanna stop cupping my hand on the back of my note 2 and have those awsome sounds in my face or ears and i wanna have that dual flash stuff and wanna try that new 3d thingy that i saw with the cat and burst pictures in fast moment without waiting for that lag on touchwiz and the last thing is i wanna try a new ui which is sense ui by the way thank in advanced

My favorite part is that it is a HTC ONE (M7) but way better.

maybe HTC ONE+ would be a better name

the speakers are pretty bad ass too. dont have to cup them like on the iphone...

~~Wuow a shiny new free phone! Would be nice if I got it.

I like that it can call other people in my contactlist. effing revolutionary right?! greetings from germany

My favorite thing is the spakers, im able to to talk to people by placing the phone my jacket pocket when im at work and my hands are filthy or bussy, it worked well on the m7, possibly even better on the m8 :)

I'm also really looking forward to using Wi-Fi GO to select what music plays through the sound system hooked up to my pc from a phone with a supported OS! :D

And if I got the Pirate ONE M8 it would fit in even better when I play Alestorm whilst playing Chivalry as a pirate, YAAARRRR!

Well to start off, thank you so much for this giveaway!! You guys rock!! And the best feature on the HTC M8 by far is the motion gesture. I do love the all metal design and boom speaker but I think the motion gesture has the most practical use in everyday usage, in which it's non-intrusive and simple to use in everyday scenario.

This phone is just amazing. I want it and i hope to win!

The HTC ONE is the most amazing phone i have seen in a while. I don't personally have one, my friend does, and i personally like the weight it had because it makes it easier to hold in the hand. And even though the camera is only 4 megapixels, it's still one of the best cameras i have seen on a phone. 

The most amazing feature on the All new HTC One M8 for me, are the improved BoomSound speakers which will make my music and movie experience come to life even more than my trusty One M7 already does

and can't wait to properly try it out. 

Hope this reaches 10k, and good luck all!

Loved the review! Favorite features of the m8 have to be one handed operation and boomtown baby!