HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about this phone is the amazing build quality.

My favorite is the speakers and and the and the new micro ad slot

My favorite is the speakers and and the and the new micro ad slot

i really like the build quality of the phone and good luck to everyone in this giveaway

Man I wish I win this phone! Like Linus, I am using an iPhone 4 and I really want to switch to android. The HTC One looks amazing with even better build quality then the iPhone I have. Thank you for the opportunity Linus!

HTC really deserves more recognition for their designs.

The HTC M8 is hands down the greatest looking smartphone on the market! : )

Awesome giveaway Linus! And also not forgetting awesome phone HTC! It's really hard to pick one thing about it, I would say its bulletproof build quality is my favorite feature, I'm very definitely the sort of person who appreciates detail. 

This is awesome! I'm texting all my friends I want that phone!! :D

My favorite thing about the M8 is the operating system. Even though it is not stock android, it is still much cleaner than touchwiz on my galaxy s4.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the operating system. Sense 6 is my favorite skin of android, especially because of my galaxy s4 touchwiz.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

Whooow I Like all about this phone

i loved everything about the M7 but i could never actually own one and now with the M8 its gotten even better! i love the gunmetal on the M8 

Last christmas I changed from Note 2 to iPhone 5s. I was looking for a little bit smaller phone. The older one (M7) was one of the candidates, mut was ditched because of older technology.

But now this M8 might make me change back to androiphones.

Yarr M8-y, me want the Pirate edition, but the gun-metal with have to do

Really an awesome phone, great that you can offer such a giveaway!

Looking forward to more PAX East comtent! 

Love my HTC M7 would love to upgrade to m8 pirate color!

The best thing about the M8 is, that it is as great as the M7 and more. They didn't change anything that wasn't wrong.

I have the HTC one M7 right now, but I cracked the screen. This would be an AWESOME replacement.

Guys , spread the word, htc would be an awesome upgrade to my galaxy samsung s2

My favorite thing about the M8 is it's awesome looking unibody design.

But since I already own a M7 (after the Wizard, Desire and One X) even the improved CPU speed and and battery lifetime of the M8 'll be defenitely worth it. :)

I really love the long lasting battery life, the dual camera and the 90% metal unibody on the new HTC One M8. I have an HTC One M7 and I love this phone.

Kudos to HTC for keeping the micro SD slot, that and the front facing speakers are a major selling point to me. My friend just got an m7, and brags about it all the time.

The feature I love about this phone is the metal construction, If I'm stuck in a 2 year contract, I want it to last the 2 years. my current phone has barely held up for 1.25 years. the plastic is cracking all over and it saddens me.

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

I love the metal design, speakers and selective focus of the M8, those make it my ideal phone :D

I think the dual camera is the best feature.That cat video looked awesome :D

Cpu:Athlon ii x4 750k,Gpu:Sapphire hd 7770,Mobo:AsRock fm2a75m-dgs,Psu:Corsair cx430,Ram:Crucial ballistix 2x4gb,Case:Zalman z9 plus,Hdd:WD blue 1TB 7200rpm,Mouse:Cm storm Xornet,Keyboard:Sharkoon Skiller,Headset:Plantronics Gamecom 380,OS:Windows 7 64bit