HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The phone answer gesture was pretty neat.

It's nice to see companies still caring about expandable storage!

I LOVE THE DESIGN AND FEEL OF THE M8! THE SPEAKERS ARE ALSO THE BEST.

I like the duo camera. It may be flawed, but HTC is experimenting with new technology, and I hope it can be improved in time

I love the inclusion of the micro sd card slot, the lack of one is the only reason I didn't get an m7 last year.

Yay! I was hoping you guys would review this phone for a while!

Honestly the camera effects that utilize the dual cameras seems pretty freaking cool. For me thought the best thing is probably the specs. May seem like a weird choice but I still have the original Droid RAZR (slow as hell) so a high spec device would great for me.

Love the build quality of this phone.. nothing can come closer!

Well this phone has a lot going for it. To be honest though its has to be the sound quality that does it for me. 

i liked the disine must abut tis phone

Oops sorry I forgot to say my favourite thing.... The pure sexy design and build quality... Oh and the nice big display!!!

Hope I win :)

James

Woohoo! Giveaways!

As far as the phone. I would have to say what i like most about it is the build quality. Just looks sturdy and even with that it looks amazing as far as looks go.

I've been rolling with a Blackberry Z10 for a while now. I love the workflow, but the battery life is ABSOLUTE HORRIBLE.
Which means that the if HTC promises a decent battery life, that would be my favorite thing about it!

also, Good job on the video <3

I'm going to keep it simple... I like the camera. With the camera i could easily make vlogs for my channel. (DLClookfull)(Dutch) and i would really like to have the phone.

PS: i clickt the link 10 times or so.

Davey Wagemakers

I wanted the HTC one m7 badly before, But now... wow, This is amazing. I started with a HTC wildfire S, I want this because of the sense flavour of Android, Its what I started on and nothing has been quite the same again. 

I like how reponcive it is. I also like how it looks a lot. Think I might buy one...

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I would like to throw my hat in the race, and win me a new phone.  Don't currently own one, but after your video. I think I like the "sound" of that build quality, and the position of the speakers.

I absolutely love that the phone won't catch on fire! 

My favorite feature has to be either the Micro SD card slot or the Duo Camera

Up to 128GB+32GB is a huge win, though Samsung has the same.
Then there's the Duo Camera, some of the uses may not be practical but I can see some good shots being taken with it.

My favorite feature is the ability to activate the camera from sleep in landscape mode. So smart.

My favorite feature is definitely the speakers.

My favorite parts about the new HTC One M8 has the be the screen, speakers, and the build quality! Thanks HTC and Linus for the awesome giveaway! Much appreciated!

- Cole Henning -

Windows7323

Must have m8

Must feel beautiful brushed metal back

Must love build quality most about the m8

Must win

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.