HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 would be the build quality. I would love to use it without a case but then again.. I dont want to get a scratch on that beaut!

my favourite thing about the M8 are these nice speakers!

Best feature that I like about the m8 is the front facing speakers because I won't have to cup the speaker anymore. Also the build quality.

Hooray for the winner (hope it's me)

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

I love the build quality and the HTC skin as well, and the speakers of course. I'm an android lover and I'm still with the Note 1, This would make my year ><

and you forgot to mention the very nice official cover for the HTC One m8. It gives a very nice 8-bit ish looking design.

My favorite thing is the on-screen buttons. They are a bit hard to get used to, but i like them more than physical or off-screen buttons.

Awesome review! Need a new phone, im getting tired of this GS3

My favorite thing about the m8 is the battery life, speed of the device, and build quality. Oh ya also the speakers are awesome.

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the outstanding craftsmanship of the phone. You know you have a quality phone when you pick it up in the morning and its cool to the touch because of its gorgeous machined aluminum body. I also love that it actually has a good amp that's amazing to listen to music with.

Not much can be said about my Nokia Lumia 521 though...

I love the gorgeous build quality as well as the front facing speakers. Can't wait for other phone makers to start doing this as well.

I like the front facing speakers and curved edges of the new HTC one.

The front speakers and that screen are amazing. It a shame that on my country HTC don't sell well so they don't bring it here.

Gotta love the design though :]

HTC M8 is too cool :D

Great review Linus, love the fact that no device is perfect, and you make sure to point out the weakness of each product, while still putting enough emphasis on its positive points. One of the biggest weakness (IMO) of the M7 was definitely the lack of Micro SD support , so my favorite feature would be the SD slot. 

Wow! Great Giveaway. I need a Smartphone anyway and the HTC M8 is probably the best one out there. Thanks a lot!

I truly love this. :) Personally I do not care much about the camera, but I am excited about the aluminum cover. (Also liked it from the HTC one V which I had previously)

It Just looks awesome to the freaking max x__x!
I'm having now a SG S3 .. Happy with it, but I waited on your review of the OneM8 .. It just looks awesome in Pirate "Yarr" -lel- and in every other colour .. ;3 cats.

I must say the sheer power, unibody contraction and the speakers make this phone more than unique