HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I cant tell you when my favorite thing about the M8 is since I do not have one, but if I win and get my hands on one Ill be sure to state what it is.

I've had an old blackberry bold for years, would really enjoy an upgrade and I love your videos. HTC One M8 best feature is definitely the build quality it looks super sleek and solid. Also the beautiful 1080p screen looks mind blown its an awesome phone.

I like the HTC One because how sexy it looks. Like dang, that aluminum though!

I love the beautiful build quality! 90% metal though!

Quote me to get a reply!

Favorite thing about the m8: I'd gotta say all around build quality. As an M7 user who is particular awful to his phone, I feel that the aluminum construction is something that should be standard. My dad has a note 2, and my mom has an old iPhone. Both of them have a ridiculously large case on it to prevent the plastic or glass back from shattering. HTC, on the other hand, made a phone I can drop 2-3 times a day without so much as a scratch on the screen. combine that with a screen protector and the phone is unbreakable. There isn't a need for a $60 otterbox that doubles the size of the phone for protection; HTC already has that covered. the M8 is only an improvement. I have large hands, so a large phone isn't a problem for me. Even if I drop it  a lot it still works like a charm, and that's what I love about HTC products. Hell, I would buy one myself if I wasn't on contract for another year. If I win this givaway however, the contract can go screw itself, because I got a new HTC one. 

the battery life and build quality ( i´m a little clumsy :P )are the best for me. the rest is just more good stuff.

ps: finally micro sd slot i didn't buy the htc one  because of that instead i got a galaxy s3 (it wasn't very good) when that broke i return to my old nokia 1208. until i can  put together enough for this or the s5  :D

I got an [m7] at the wrong time :[ should've waited although it is the best I have had so far. The [m8] looks awesome.

Would love to try out the camera as Amateur photographer I like sharing my world.

Such a great oportunity xD
The thing i like most about the M8 is that it now comes with a microSD card slot, mix this with the other awesome features and it's a done deal (it's what we've all been waiting for :P ).
I bet that this very small change will make lots of people gravitate towards this awesome and really good looking phone  ;)

It looks amazing I want one! I just love the speakers!

It's hard to say what the best thing about this phone is but I'll have to go with the metal body. The HTC One M8 is the best looking phone out now.

I really like the design and the second camera that makes pics better in many ways.

I really like the uniform integration of the glass bezel and the metal. Even my Nexus 7 (2013) Has a little bit of a lip when you run your hands around the edge of the tablet. 

Hello linustechtips I'm a big fan of yours.I love the phone speakers. Thanks for reading this M8... Get It haha.

My favorite thing about the M8? Its energy management. It manages to last just about as long as my G2 (I have about 50% remaining after a full day of use), with a smaller battery, and I think the quick charging feature is pretty cool too.

My favourite thing about the m8 is the solide yet slick looking overall design to protect all the horse power!
And finally a damn micro SD slot! :D

Defiantly the front facing speakers, so sick and tired of not being able to hear my phone when showing my friends something in a busy place like a pub.

By far the best thing about the HTC ONE M8 is the design. No other smartphone company takes the design of their phones seriously like HTC. With the sleek style and curvature, and amazing screen, this phone stands out in the crowd. I hope other smartphone companies start re-thinking their strategies, because HTC just hit them hard.

I really hope that I have a chance to win this beautiful phone. I love your channel! Keep up the good work!