What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Zeal & Ardor - Servants

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600. GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB. RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400MHz. Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A. Storage: 240GB Adata SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda.CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X. PSU: Corsair 450W VS Series. Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Blue).

6 minutes ago, ONOTech said:

>COLOR

>No Billie Eilish or Daniel Caesar

? 

Some, not all

16 minutes ago, ONOTech said:

Scoop of Dirt is really interesting, and that cover art is awesome. He reminds me of Tyler the Creator!

The entire album is quite interesting and strange. It really came out if nowhere in the spring, and I've listened to it since.

19 minutes ago, ONOTech said:

I've also fallen away from hip hop, rap, and to an extent, R&B. It's all over the charts now and it's becoming overexposed. I am now in my indie rock/folk era again as rebellion :D

I feel that. It was actually overexposure that made me avoid hip-hop/rap when I was younger.

It wasn't until a friend of mine introduced me to Atmosphere's God Love Ugly that I understood just how powerful hip-hop and rap could be as an art form.

Also, strange you should say folk music, because I was just just rewatching the Woodstock concert movie:

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Posted this before, but someone's sneaky ass managed to get this up as its own Topic video.

Are You That Somebody? by Aaliyah; the story goes, with Aaliyah's non-Sony catalog, her uncle claimed the rights to and really doesn't give it to streaming services. Those that I know of that do are Apple Music and iHeartRadio. Someone either got incredibly shifty and basically fucked with the way Topic channels work to get this up or someone got the licensing from her uncle to throw her music up onto YouTube from the Topic channels.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Holy crappoly, I just teleported back to somewhere between 2009 and 2011 ? 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Stay classy

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |