What monitor should i go for?

JamiePCMR
Go to solution Solved by AndreiArgeanu,
10 minutes ago, JamiePCMR said:

27 inch

LG 27GL850

ASUS VG27AQ

These are very similar to one another, they're both great choices. The LG one has better color accuracy since it uses a Nano IPS panel instead of the IPS Asus use, but it's not an immense difference, and won't matter at all if you're not doing colour critical work. The Asus one has 165hz refresh rate which is faster than the 144hz refresh rate LG has, however you won't actual notice a difference when you have the monitor next to one another. Everything else about either monitor is the same, they have the same contrast ratio and maximum brightness, and I wouldn't be surprised if you can overclock the LG panel to 165hz (I wouldn't suggest it).

22 minutes ago, JamiePCMR said:

32 inch

LG 32GK650F

AOC AGON AG322QC4

The AOC one does seem to be the best one, it is HDR400 certified, it's response time is 1ms faster, it has a higher typical brightness, (LG 250cd, AOC 300cd), and at last the AOC has an IPS panel which offers better colour accuracy and looks better than the VA panel the LG uses.

*Reminder that I am only comparing the specs, so your actual experience may vary.

Currently using a 1080p 75hz TN monitor. (Decided to spend more on building PC)

Im now after a monitor. Still unsure so any input would be great.

i5 9600k/1080ti

Budget £450 

27 inch

LG 27GL850

ASUS VG27AQ

32 inch

LG 32GK650F

AOC AGON AG322QC4

Ultra Wide

AOC CU34G2

10 minutes ago, JamiePCMR said:

27 inch

LG 27GL850

ASUS VG27AQ

These are very similar to one another, they're both great choices. The LG one has better color accuracy since it uses a Nano IPS panel instead of the IPS Asus use, but it's not an immense difference, and won't matter at all if you're not doing colour critical work. The Asus one has 165hz refresh rate which is faster than the 144hz refresh rate LG has, however you won't actual notice a difference when you have the monitor next to one another. Everything else about either monitor is the same, they have the same contrast ratio and maximum brightness, and I wouldn't be surprised if you can overclock the LG panel to 165hz (I wouldn't suggest it).

22 minutes ago, JamiePCMR said:

32 inch

LG 32GK650F

AOC AGON AG322QC4

The AOC one does seem to be the best one, it is HDR400 certified, it's response time is 1ms faster, it has a higher typical brightness, (LG 250cd, AOC 300cd), and at last the AOC has an IPS panel which offers better colour accuracy and looks better than the VA panel the LG uses.

*Reminder that I am only comparing the specs, so your actual experience may vary.

10 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Thanks so much! Appreciate the great respond. LG 27GL850 it is.