Serious Sam 1, 2, 3 BFE FREE on Alienware Arena (Steam versions) September 22nd

Paul Rudd

How to get Serious Sam HD, Serious Sam 2 and Serious Sam 3 for free:

To get a free copy of each Serious Sam game, visit Alienware Arena NA website, login and press Serious Sam logo on the top of home page:

a192a76ed4bda6d682f33d839a5f957813bf_740

If you can't find the Serious Sam logo, make sure you are on na.alienwarearena.com site.

You need to login for the few next consequent days on Alienware Arena NA, visit Serious Sam giveaway page and claim every reward. On the 3rd day, you will be able to claim Serious Sam HD, on 4th day Serious Sam 2, and on the last day Serious Sam 3. There are only 10000 Steam keys for each game and the keys will be given out on a first come, first served basis.

Here's what it looks like and how it all works. As you can see, I've already claimed the day 1 reward.

serioussam123.thumb.jpg.4db4182ed4341fa79e98d533bc1e4ec1.jpg

OK, My dad lover Serious Sam games (found his origonal SS Gold discs in a box) He has SS TFE HD on steam already tho, Ill keep that key, and give him the others.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Cool. I just claimed the first reward.

I have all three on 360 but this game is really best played on PC with a m/k. It's one of those games.

Anyone know what time zone the site is based on? If possible I'd like to log in right when a new day starts for them. 

2 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

I have all three on 360 this game is best played on PC with a m/k. It's one of those games.

Same, agreed. I dunno about having to use K&M though, I love using my controller on FPS games.

2 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

Anyone know what time zone the site is based on?

No clue but it's most likely before 10am EST since that's around the time it started.

5 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

I have all three on 360 but this game is really best played on PC with a m/k. It's one of those games.

Anyone know what time zone the site is based on? If possible I'd like to log in right when a new day starts for them. 

I agree. It seems to be at 00:01 ust, but it wasnt claimable at 7:00 pm here, so IDK. Ive played on kb/m, and it does feel great for the game. I own the First Encounter HD, so i might donate my key to the F@H month if I can.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I agree. It seems to be at 00:01 ust, but it wasnt claimable at 7:00 pm here, so IDK. Ive played on kb/m, and it does feel great for the game. I own the First Encounter HD, so i might donate my key to the F@H month if I can.

I think it's very early because I just now claimed day 2. Some people are claiming to have been able to already claim day 3, which is the first Serious Sam game.

28 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

I think it's very early because I just now claimed day 2. Some people are claiming to have been able to already claim day 3, which is the first Serious Sam game.

Yeah, I got mine. I can’t wait for ss2.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

this was posted a few days into it so was impossible to claim  the games as promotion disappear yesterday .

3 hours ago, danny_the_lion said:

this was posted a few days into it so was impossible to claim  the games as promotion disappear yesterday .

Yea, people were claiming keys on multiple accounts in order to turn a profit. So when there were only 10,000, it's really just 5,000, or 2,500 when multiple people claim multiple keys. Luckily I already own SS 3 BFE so I'm not too bummed out about it.