List of Games that make use of real time ray tracing?

Justaphysicsnerd
3 minutes ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

Nvidia isn't going to mention the games that may make use of AMD's implementation. Would they  ?

How does that matter? It's still games that support raytracing. RTX is just Nvidia's (hardware) implementation of it. Under the hood it's all DXR. Plus it's not like there's anything else on the market currently.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

1 minute ago, tikker said:

How does that matter? It's still games that support raytracing. RTX is just Nvidia's (hardware) implementation of it. Under the hood it's all DXR. Plus it's not like there's anything else on the market currently.

B4D M4RK3T1NG f0R D3m ?

41 minutes ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

Fortnite

Not yet, it launches on the 17th

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, Justaphysicsnerd said:

B4D M4RK3T1NG f0R D3m ?

Better not call your list a list of games using RTX then. You're excluding everything that is not Nvidia.

Of course Nvidia's RTX page will list just games that support RTX just like AMD's ray tracing page will only lists games that support AMD's implementation... Fact still is that Nvidia offers RTX and AMD has nothing so your list will naturally be dominated by "Nvidia games".

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

1 minute ago, tikker said:

Better not call your list a list of games using RTX then. You're excluding everything that is not Nvidia.

Of course Nvidia's RTX page will list just games that support RTX just like AMD's ray tracing page will only lists games that support AMD's implementation... Fact still is that Nvidia offers RTX and AMD has nothing so your list will naturally be dominated by "Nvidia games".

Please suggest a better name then. And isn't AMD's RDNA2 coming out with support for real time ray tracing ?

19 minutes ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

I think that is a MOD and not an official support, correct me if I am wrong

Nope. both will have official support: https://thewitcher.com/en/news/32792/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-is-coming-to-the-next-generation

18 minutes ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

Please suggest a better name then. And isn't AMD's RDNA2 coming out with support for real time ray tracing ?

You have a good one in your topic title "Games supporting/implementing real time ray tracing". Clear and to the point.

I saw AMD's demo on ray tracing using DXR, but haven't heard much since about how or what.

20 hours ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

Yes they do.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |