how do i mach my ram moduels

hello, i jut got my second ram moduel now i have a kingston blue 8gb ddr3 1600mhz and corsair vendence blue 8gb ddr3 1600mhz

i dont know how to mech them and properly configer them to gether 

can any one halp me

1 minute ago, storm05 said:

i dont know how to mech them and properly configer them to gether 

are they both in your system right now?

share your specs, best through pcpartpicker.com, so that we can give some advice based on what you're using.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Are the timings the same? If so, you can plug and play.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

Just now, zeusthemoose said:

Are the timings the same? If so, you can plug and play.

i dont know 

how do i chek

You can try to enable X.M.P. but if the timing on the 2 sticks are different there's the possibility your board won't like it.

Just now, storm05 said:

i dont know 

how do i chek

Usually it says it on the side of the stick. On the (usually) white sticker. 8-8-8-24, 9-9-9-26, etc.

Read the stickers on each module. If the timings (xx.xx.xx.xx etc.) and the frequency (xxxxMHz) are the same, they will be compatible.

3 minutes ago, alabistyr said:

Read the stickers on each module. If the timings (xx.xx.xx.xx etc.) and the frequency (xxxxMHz) are the same, they will be compatible.

what if the timing arnt compatible

2 minutes ago, storm05 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

this is my pc, it is an upgraded msi nightblade b85c-017eu

Make sure you quote us so that we can see your responses

You accidentally shared the default link, you should share the permalink instead, which is at the top of the parts list.

I believe that motherboard is an ITX motherboard, so you really only have to install both dimms and make sure XMP is enabled in the BIOS. Not much configuration you can do past that.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, storm05 said:

Yeah, looks pretty simple. Both dimms in both slots, enable XMP, you should be done. The motherboard might default to CL9 if the slower dimm can handle it, but even if they both do 1600 CL11, the dual channel advantage is what really makes the difference.

Primary PC:

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Yeah, looks pretty simple. Both dimms in both slots, enable XMP, you should be done. The motherboard might default to CL9 if the slower dimm can handle it, but even if they both do 1600 CL11, the dual channel advantage is what really makes the difference.

shud i enable befor or after instaling the second ram muduel?

7 minutes ago, storm05 said:

shud i enable befor or after instaling the second ram muduel?

when you install the second module, XMP might disable itself, so you'd have to do it after.

Primary PC: