I could need some help, I just build a pc and it bootloops into a screen where nothing important is to see and then it turns off again. I could really need some help, thanks. 

3 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Could you elaborate as to exactly what you see?

I see as a title "gigabyte dual bios" with a blue background, then it shuts off

8 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Have you installed an operating system on the computer? What that is is something called the BIOS, or Basic Input and Output System, a really basic, low level, operating system built into your motherboard. If you have already installed an operating system then you need to enter the BIOS and select the storage device that your operating system is on.

Yes, I know all about it. I've used an ssd with windows 10 pro installed, which worked great yesterday in another build. The problem is tho, I can't get into the bios, it's just the headline and nothing else 

17 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Oh, well you could have said that. You generally try to give as much info as you can. Clear CMOS.

Now I removed the battery, waited a few minutes (were like 5) and put it back in, still it bootloops. 

Also, sorry for not giving all the Info

Just now, BlueScope819 said:

You gotta unplug it as well and power cycle the machine, or short the jumpers on the motherboard. Look up how to do it.

Now I did both with no success, I removed the battery an hour ago, to be sure

45 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

So to clarify, you aren't able to enter the BIOS?

Yup. That's it. I think it should be a problem with the MB, I bought it used on a platform in Germany called "eBay Kleinanzeigen" where u can see the trustworthness of a person, and he had it on 100 percent. The thing is, I bought it because the one before didn't work. Either that or the cpu, but now the cpu doesn't seem to fail, I disconnected everything except the mobo and the cpu, still the same bootloop. In the internet I don't find any solutions. I'm not sure if it still can be a cpu problem, but it's more likely not to be. 

What processor and motherboard is it?

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

6 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

It's the old amd a10 7860k apu and the gigabyte a88x v-lx, I think

6 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

5 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Yeah, it seems to be a problem with your motherboard. Just keep trying to clear CMOS. If you unplug the power, take out the battery, and mash the power button you can sometimes get it to clear that way.

6 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Yeah, it seems to be a problem with your motherboard. Just keep trying to clear CMOS. If you unplug the power, take out the battery, and mash the power button you can sometimes get it to clear that way.yup

I noticed, yea. I tried the thing with the power button as well. I'm just so angry at this whole situation. I'm just 15 here in Germany. And it's hard for me to earn money. Jobs are not available for 15 Yo most of the time, that begins with the age of 16. I just wanted to play some esport games again, after the first MB broke and I saved up like 30bucks in 2 months and bought a used MB. It's so stressing, this whole situation. 

14 minutes ago, Phillipwrased said:

That's your problem, most likely. That board doesn't support your processor without a BIOS update. You'll need to update the BIOS with an FM2 chip before it will boot with an FM2+ chip.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

26 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

That's your problem, most likely. That board doesn't support your processor without a BIOS update. You'll need to update the BIOS with an FM2 chip before it will boot with an FM2+ chip.

I said the wrong name of the MB, sorry, it's actually the ga-f2a88x-dh3

11 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Yeah, I feel bad for you. I'm in a similar situation, I mow lawns or whatever, buy & sell used PCs. At that sort of older motherboard, you end up with a lot of those problems. Sorry I couldn't help you much. Can you boot from external media? Perhaps a video would also help.

Sorry, if I got it wrong, but u mean, to boot it from another setup, right? If so. Yes, I can. I actually just used that ssd yesterday. 

And a lil question: I saw a video on someone, who shorted out the first bios and he had the same problems, but after the shorting, he was able to use the MB again, he said its risky, but is it something, to give an opportunity? 

14 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Yeah, I feel bad for you. I'm in a similar situation, I mow lawns or whatever, buy & sell used PCs. At that sort of older motherboard, you end up with a lot of those problems. Sorry I couldn't help you much. Can you boot from external media? Perhaps a video would also help.

Also, I could send u a video in a few hours, it's 1 am here in Germany, so I can't do it now, cuz my parents are asleep. If u want one, I would record one on like 10 hours

12 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Oh yeah no problem don't worry about it. If you can boot from external media that probably means that in fact it may not be the motherboard, but the OS install.

Oops, accidentally made this the best answer. But what do you mean with the OS? Windows or the bios on the MB? Cause windows still works fine. Ure kinda confusing me tbh

5 hours ago, BlueScope819 said:

Wait I'm sorry, what? I thought your computer was broken, and stuck in a boot loop. If the BIOS doesn't work for whatever reason that doesn't matter at all, as long as windows works fine.

Uhm, it is. But I still have a pretty old system, which can't even run office fine

5 hours ago, BlueScope819 said:

Wait I'm sorry, what? I thought your computer was broken, and stuck in a boot loop. If the BIOS doesn't work for whatever reason that doesn't matter at all, as long as windows works fine.

What I meant is, that windows on the drive works, but not with that MB, cause of the bootloop

I upgraded from i7 4790k to R7 3800x, on a prebuild trusted build and "swapped my old m.2" I never clearly install win 10 to the new system. I was in bootloop for 30 min before m.2 started to recognize the new system. Windows 10 and drivers are installed to storage and not to motherboard that's why you will most probably find issues. You can wait till it fixes it's self, or reinstall windows 10 and have one less headache

2 hours ago, PeachGr said:

I upgraded from i7 4790k to R7 3800x, on a prebuild trusted build and "swapped my old m.2" I never clearly install win 10 to the new system. I was in bootloop for 30 min before m.2 started to recognize the new system. Windows 10 and drivers are installed to storage and not to motherboard that's why you will most probably find issues. You can wait till it fixes it's self, or reinstall windows 10 and have one less headache

I could reinstall it, if I could get to the bios or boot options, it even bootloops without ram, drive and only with cpu and mb

BTW, here's the image, I see during the bootloop for a few seconds

IMG_20200705_124952.jpg