active cooling for my home AV system?

ok so sorry if this is a crazy stupid idea. 

so, i have a home AV system that's almost all from the 90's. some equipment is older like my VCR, but it's mostly 90's.

now, it being home equipment means it's all passively cooled and that's a problem. my room is always quite warm, especially in summer, and almost all the equipment overheats. if i play a tape, at the end when i pull the tape out it's just uncomfortably warm. 

also the TV (it's a CRT so power hungry) and the AMP get really hot to the point that i'm fearing for the electronics inside. so, i want to actively cool most of the power hungry equipment on this setup. 

overview of what i plan to cool and what i don't plan to cool:

• CD player - no cooling
  • DVD player- no cooling
  • VCR 1 - cooling
  • VCR 2 - cooling
  • AMP - cooling
  • TV - cooling
  • EQ - no cooling
  • Turntable - no cooling

now, i plan to use normal case fans and i want to mount them in the vent holes that are already in the casing to make my life easier. 

as i have researched there are 2 ways to make the fans work. i can either try to find the correct voltage inside of the equipment and solder things there, but i'd rather avoid that so i'd need an external supply of some kind. is there a pre-made solution to that problem? 

i'm not concerned abut noise as my sound system is really loud, so any fan noise gets overpowered by it. 

if any of you have suggestions i'd love to hear them. 

She/Her

Probably easiest to just come up with a rack/cupboard to mount the gear in that has cooling so that air flows over all the gear and they all have a bit of space around them.

Like say an open or mesh front with shelves and rear fans.

Can use a 12VDC plugpack supply and use 12VDC fans. For this sort of solution you're better off looking at say 120mm industrial fans that are low dB, the 2 wire non PWM and tach variants are cheaper.