Best free games for VR?

Dozza

What are the best free games for VR? I wasted all my money on a new headset (Rift S) and I'm looking for some free introductory games. I've already got google earth VR, but are there any others?

15 minutes ago, Dozza said:

What are the best free games for VR? I wasted all my money on a new headset (Rift S) and I'm looking for some free introductory games. I've already got google earth VR, but are there any others?

If you go to Steam, go to the store, filter by VR and low price. That'll bring up a list.

There are two Star Wars experiences, but last time I looked they might be Vive only.

If you have an nvidia GPU, there's the nvidia VR funhouse.

Valve's The Lab is also a good mix of mini-content.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

VRChat is a solid shout

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm a little late to the party, but 'robo recall' is an excellent free game on the oculus store.

I think Google's drawing thing is free, That was fun at a demo I tried.