[Build Log] Snef's Bloody Angel

Snef

holy shit, awesome.  White and red, haven't seen that in a while

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

There is a slight...SLIGHT chance that im a little bit jealous.

A little off topic, but I really find the "made in USA" labels a little funny. Okay, okay, we are able to read the words "Made in the U.S.A" and understanding them without the need of a giant flag too.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

A little off topic, but I really find the "made in USA" labels a little funny. Okay, okay, we are able to read the words "Made in the U.S.A" and understanding them without the need of a giant flag too.

Honestly, even as a European, I don't really mind that, as long as the quality

holds up (and with Caselabs, it really, really does). Besides, it's just on the

box, not the case (at least not on mine), unlike some manufacturers who put

a rather not-so-stealthy "Made in China" on one of their high-end cases (the

TJ11 from Silverstone, at least at some point in the past). Not that I mind

something "Made in China", I just don't want to have a bright logo on my case,

even if it's just on the back (even not when it's "Made in Switzerland" ;)).

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Honestly, even as a European, I don't really mind that, as long as the quality

holds up (and with Caselabs, it really, really does). Besides, it's just on the

box, not the case (at least not on mine), unlike some manufacturers who put

a rather not-so-stealthy "Made in China" on one of their high-end cases (the

TJ11 from Silverstone, at least at some point in the past). Not that I mind

something "Made in China", I just don't want to have a bright logo on my case,

even if it's just on the back (even not when it's "Made in Switzerland" ;)).

Oh, I really like a lot of products made in the USA. Was not meant like that. Maybe its a Scandinavian thing, where we don't like to blow our own trumpet but just seems a little "LOOK HOW AMAZINGLY PATRIOTIC WE ARE!!!! "

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Oh, I really like a lot of products made in the USA. Was not meant like that. Maybe its a Scandinavian thing, where we don't like to blow our own trumpet but just seems a little "LOOK HOW AMAZINGLY PATRIOTIC WE ARE!!!! "

Hm, I've never really looked at the whole "Made in..." thing as being all

that much about patriotism, to me it's more about "Look, we made this thing

ourselves, we didn't pay somebody else to do it, and we're really proud of

what we've accomplished."

Something like that. But yeah, I could see the other angle, it's a matter

of perspective I suppose.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

lolll

i have no issue with this type of sticker and i like it, its clear for custom and duty

we have chance in Canada to not pay any import fee, custom and duty when its made in USA

with this sticker, its very clear ;)

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

lolll

i have no issue with this type of sticker and i like it, its clear for custom and duty

we have chance in Canada to not pay any import fee, custom and duty when its made in USA

Huh, that's handy. :D

Hm, I've never really looked at the whole "Made in..." thing as being all

that much about patriotism, to me it's more about "Look, we made this thing

ourselves, we didn't pay somebody else to do it, and we're really proud of

what we've accomplished."

Something like that. But yeah, I could see the other angle, it's a matter

of perspective I suppose.

Your right. Didn't want to hijack the thread. It was really only a short little thing I wondered about.

lolll

Must make it easier for customs workers which is good.

Thanks Guys

no issue about hijacking the post ;)

sorry for pics, i dont have a pc with SD card reader, need to use my phone for pics

did a test fit
still need a 480 on top but i want to see GPU, Aquaero,reservoir and front rad
i like it a lot

IMG_0459_zps41d1c700.jpg

IMG_0466_zpsbd28d3b5.jpg

IMG_0475_zpsd4828d06.jpg

IMG_0478_zpsad2381df.jpg

What do you think?

i will paint pump, poweradjust mount(only hacve black in stock), Motherboard I/O shield
im little bit scary, i will make 6 hole in bottom for passtrough, hope i will do it at right place lolll

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

woah, first sma8 build i see, looks fantastic so far, subbed! :)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Things made in Australia have a big kangaroo in the middle... :P

So that's why I have a kangaroo imprint on my butt! I'd been wondering

about that, but hadn't had the guts to ask my parents about it... :D

What do you think?

i will paint pump, poweradjust mount(only hacve black in stock), Motherboard I/O shield

im little bit scary, i will make 6 hole in bottom for passtrough, hope i will do it at right place lolll

So much white, so pretty... :wub:

So that's why I have a kangaroo imprint on my butt! I'd been wondering

about that, but hadn't had the guts to ask my parents about it... :D

So much white, so pretty... :wub:

So you were made not born? THE CYBORGS ARE COMING!!! IT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

will it be white liquid or white tubing? also, where is sound card?

god, those custom backplates look so nice. Can't wait to c this build finished. Subbed!!!

thanks

I really need to  install soft on my wife computer

don't like phone's pics

image_zpsc3d5cb56.jpg

image_zpsd1695f7c.jpg

ordered a clean acrylic top for supremacy and EK ram block

I like the results

My Build Logs

Definitely subbed for this one

Any Snef build log is an instant sub :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Thanks, very appreciate

some pics of GPU tubing, this case is HUGE!!!! and use very little run of tubing  lollll

13409895825_49c0436a0c_o.jpg

13409895375_f2dc5d0390_o.jpg

13410253434_8a869707a3_o.jpg

\

13410252844_8ab5d13407_o.jpg

the 6 fitings on GPU are painted one, they are exact same as original white C47

and yes, did some hole in case, they sell it in piece now if i want to sell it later but i seriously think i will keep this one

My Build Logs

Those dual pipes on the GPUs look so beast. :D

I love the look of the pipes all along one plane! It just looks so clean with no turns!

'mazin'

Corsair 350d | Asus Maximus VI Gene | Intel Core i7 4770k | Corsair h100i | Reference GTX 780 | Corsair AX760i | WD 1tb green | Samsung 840 pro 256gb