[Build Log] Snef's Bloody Angel

Snef

Dem angles doe.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

This looks so sexy my eyes want more  :o

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

Tags on the pump/res are bothering me more than they should  :mellow: Once again another beautiful build Snef :wub:

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

@Snef Did you sand and prime before you sprayed the plasti-dip or just jump right in?

You don't need to use a primer with plastidip, it just cover up any imperfections anyway.

Thanks to all , your comments are really appreciate

Tags on the pump/res are bothering me more than they should  :mellow: Once again another beautiful build Snef :wub:

its only test fit, for sure i will remove it, and i will paint pump white, cant live with pump like that ;)

and thanks 

@Snef Did you sand and prime before you sprayed the plasti-dip or just jump right in?

no, thats the beauty, no sanding or preparation, just cleaning, for me Windex is the best

clean and shoot, want it back as original, remove it

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

no, thats the beauty, no sanding or preparation, just cleaning, for me Windex is the best

clean and shoot, want it back as original, remove it

Sounds awesome!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Yep, standard Snef stuff. It reeks of class and quality!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

how did you do the little tube at the top of the res?  I have the same res setup in the exact same way and I'm having issues with the water going back up because I don't have that tube.  Please take a picture of how you have it setup when you have some time.  I would love to see it.  Thanks!

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Thanks everyone

how did you do the little tube at the top of the res? I have the same res setup in the exact same way and I'm having issues with the water going back up because I don't have that tube. Please take a picture of how you have it setup when you have some time. I would love to see it. Thanks!

Very simple, i bought it from dazmode.com ;)

You can see it on EK web site

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/reservoirs-and-acc/reservoir-acc/ek-res-x3-internal-tube-12-16-40mm.html

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

@Snef 

How did you do the acrylic backplate for the xonar? stickers?

Looks great as per usual.

Yes, same thing for text

He cut the negative on backplate and cut the text/logo in another color and pieces together

If you look my gpu back plate, exact same thing and these are custom, i sent him the logo and he did the backplate like i want

My Build Logs

Yes, same thing for text

He cut the negative on backplate and cut the text/logo in another color and pieces together

If you look my gpu back plate, exact same thing and these are custom, i sent him the logo and he did the backplate like i want

Builds especially over the past 12 months are going to a whole new level...

I'm about to rebuild my shuttle still socket 775. I'm actually really looking forward to it.

Thanks everyone

another update
tubing is done, i love this case, a lot of place to do any loop you want

13609620094_840f6aeb5d_o.jpg

13609267825_a0106d8c6e_o.jpg

13609620744_da5fc1c393_o.jpg
Usual Cpu Shoot,  but i want to show the Memory block, to much nickel, add little bit of white and the result is really good

13609620884_602080406b_o.jpg

13609267525_d625cbee37_o.jpg
 i cheated on this one, use flex tubing on bottom, why not?
no one will see it

hope finish it this week end , but sure, leak test

My Build Logs

That tubing! :wub:

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Yesyesyes! :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic