• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shawncho_1

Linus Tech tips recommendation (app)

This has been suggested many times, the developers don’t have time for it:

Quote:

• A forum app
    Due to limited resources available, and the functional mobile site, there are no plans to develop an app for the site at this time.

Remember to QUOTE (Arrow in the bottom left of the post) or TAG (@gloop) for me to see your reply

Helpful Links: Community Standards PSU Tier List 4.0 / AMD Motherboard Tier List

Nebula - 2020 Build

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz - CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism - Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16) @ 2933Mhz CL16 - Storage: Crucial MX500 M.2 Sata SSD (2TB 2.5inch SSD COMING SOON) - GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700XT Gaming OC Undervolted w/ Custom Fan Curve - PSU: Corsair RM550x - Case: NZXT H510 Matte Black - Case Fans: 2x NZXT F12 (1x Front Intake / 1x Back Exhaust) - Keyboard: Logitech Wireless Membrane Keyboard (UPGRADE PENDING) - Mouse: Logitech Wireless Mouse (UPGRADE PENDING) - Mousepad: HyperX FuryS XL - Displays: 2x Acer KG281K (4K, 60HZ, TN) - Headset: Sony Platinum Wireless Headset - Mic: Inbuilt Headset Mic (UPGRADE PENDING) - Consoles: PS4 Pro Jet Black (CUH-7115B) - Phone: iPhone X Space Grey (256GB) - Watch: Apple Watch Series 2 (42mm) - Earphones: Airpods Pros

1 minute ago, Shawncho_1 said:

just wanted to recommend that you create an app for the forum

A forum app
Due to limited resources available, and the functional mobile site, there are no plans to develop an app for the site at this time.

Keep in mind this is a declined suggestion.

But I am still just wondering what the point would be to an app. The mobile webpage works just fine and the only reason to make an app would be push notifications, is that really so desired?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous

There is already an app you can use for this forum, it's called Google Chrome. :P 

?TuringMachine?

Ryzen 5 3600x - Asus Strix B450-F - Asus ROG RTX 2060S Strix AD - HyperX Predator 3200 2x8 GB DDR4 - Phanteks P400S - Corsair RM 650x - BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 - Kingston A2000 NVMe 1TB SSD - 2x Samsung QVO 1TB SSD (RAID 0) - Seagate Barracuda 3TB

"If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought."

-Nikola Tesla, New York, May 16, 1907
6 hours ago, Shawncho_1 said:

ok, im new here

We have very good search feature. I would also recommend that you read or at least skim through any pinned post in subforums. They will answer most obvious questions.

Thread locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv