Linus Tech tips recommendation (app)

Shawncho_1

just wanted to recommend that you create an app for the forum

This has been suggested many times, the developers don’t have time for it:

Quote:

• A forum app
    Due to limited resources available, and the functional mobile site, there are no plans to develop an app for the site at this time.

1 minute ago, Shawncho_1 said:

just wanted to recommend that you create an app for the forum

A forum app
Due to limited resources available, and the functional mobile site, there are no plans to develop an app for the site at this time.

Keep in mind this is a declined suggestion.

But I am still just wondering what the point would be to an app. The mobile webpage works just fine and the only reason to make an app would be push notifications, is that really so desired?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 hours ago, Shawncho_1 said:

ok, im new here

We have very good search feature. I would also recommend that you read or at least skim through any pinned post in subforums. They will answer most obvious questions.

Thread locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv