New pc, is it bottlenecked?

So I am thinking of ordering this pc, mind you I’ll be playing more first person shooter games than anything, but I’m wondering if this is a good setup or if I need to change something, I’m doing a custom pre built pc on “cuk”, (computer upgrade Kings)

5909E898-36C7-4DFE-88FD-8F74D12E5D2A.png

1660 USD FOR THAT?

don't - bad selection of parts for a horrible price

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

1660 USD FOR THAT?

don't - bad selection of parts for a horrible price

Aside from price, what would make it a better selection of parts that’s what I’m trying to figure out

That is not even worth a 1000 USD, 1660 is absurd. You can buy two full gaming computers that are better than that for less. Seriously, do NOT buy that.

Just now, MajesticFails said:

Aside from price, what would make it a better selection of parts that’s what I’m trying to figure out

The 9700K is dead. Both the 3700X and 10700K are FAR superior options. The memory is VERY slow for the money, the GPU is ABSURDLY overpriced. You can get a 2080 Super for the budget. The board is almost CERTAINLY a cheap H310/B365 affair and the power supply is of unknown quality. The Gold rating doesn't mean jack shit.

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

That is not even worth a 1000 USD, 1660 is absurd. You can buy two full gaming computers that are better than that for less. Seriously, do NOT buy that.

From where? I’m not down to build my own

2 minutes ago, MajesticFails said:

Intel's Coffee Lake has been replaced by Comet Lake, the 2060 makes no sense at that price, who knows what PSU it has, who knows what motherboard it has and heck who knows what SSD that is

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

3 minutes ago, MajesticFails said:

You really should be. It's EXTREMELY simple and you get MASSIVELY more for your money. Talking over 20% more CPU performance and over 40% more GPU performance. Not to mention a very high end board, VERY good power supply and solid SSD.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($289.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($189.99 @ Best Buy)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($249.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC 3X Video Card  ($499.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master Silencio 452 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.20 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 550 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($119.90 @ B&H)
Total: $1549.05
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-25 04:27 EDT-0400

some websites allow an option for you to configure it with parts and they will build it for a fee (im from au and pc case gear offers this although it is $249aud extra {thats with warrenty, they use to have an option for around $100 that they built it and only had shipping insurance})

3 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

You really should be. It's EXTREMELY simple and you get MASSIVELY more for your money. Talking over 20% more CPU performance and over 40% more GPU performance. Not to mention a very high end board, VERY good power supply and solid SSD.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($289.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($189.99 @ Best Buy)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($249.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC 3X Video Card  ($499.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master Silencio 452 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.20 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 550 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($119.90 @ B&H)
Total: $1549.05
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-25 04:27 EDT-0400

Will keep in mind, but for the time being are there any places that do either good custom pre builds or just good prebuilds in general?

Will keep in mind, but for the time being are there any places that do either good custom pre builds or just good prebuilds in general?

Both Gamers Nexus and LTT did a test - most pre-builts are shitshows. You had unplugged connectors, hot glue on USB ports, wrong parts, broken parts, shit cooling, shit motherboards that reduce CPU performance massively, shit power supplies that could end up being fire hazards, shit drives (WD Green?) and so much more. Seriously, the idea of a "good" pre-built itself doesn't exist as most will overcharge anywhere from 200 to 600 USD for a sub-par service and shit part selection because they get good margins on crap parts that barely live past the warranty period. If you want to buy a new PC every two years, sure, get a pre-built. If you want a good PC that will last 4-5 years without issues - build it yourself. All you need is a phillips head screwdriver and a 20 minute youtube video.

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Both Gamers Nexus and LTT did a test - most pre-builts are shitshows. You had unplugged connectors, hot glue on USB ports, wrong parts, broken parts, shit cooling, shit motherboards that reduce CPU performance massively, shit power supplies that could end up being fire hazards, shit drives (WD Green?) and so much more. Seriously, the idea of a "good" pre-built itself doesn't exist as most will overcharge anywhere from 200 to 600 USD for a sub-par service and shit part selection because they get good margins on crap parts that barely live past the warranty period. If you want to buy a new PC every two years, sure, get a pre-built. If you want a good PC that will last 4-5 years without issues - build it yourself. All you need is a phillips head screwdriver and a 20 minute youtube video.

You need to be a sales rep somewhere you talk a good game 😂😂, but ima doing that it’ll probably be another month or 2 before I can get everything ready anyway I was just looking ahead, anyway I can get a hold of you for some more help with current parts at that time? I appreciate your time and persistence though

You need to be a sales rep somewhere you talk a good game 😂😂, but ima doing that it’ll probably be another month or 2 before I can get everything ready anyway I was just looking ahead, anyway I can get a hold of you for some more help with current parts at that time? I appreciate your time and persistence though

You can always message me on the forum. I'll help as soon as I see the message :) - otherwise no problem. I'm not really persistent, just trying to get you the best value and quality for your money. Because the difference between a pre-built and a custom tower is night and day. You don't have to worry about someone not plugging in your GPU power or hot gluing the wrong cable to a port or leaving the SSD half-plugged in so it ends up causing data corruption and etc.